Meetups brisbane / gold coast

Guest stenichalifax

Guest stenichalifax

Hi,

My husband (steven) and i are living in holmview in between the city and the gold coast. We are looking to meet some new friends. We have no children at the moment but would love to meet people who enjoy camping, bbq's, meals having a drink etc if anyone is interested.

Nicole

Guest snow white

hi nicole

we had an easter barbie on the gold coast yesterday shame you missed it maybe next time i often do a get together as i run expat relocations and with so many new arrivals its really important people feel settled and make some new friends asap i would be more than happy to meet up for a coffee just let me know whats best for you

all the best

lesley x

Guest stenichalifax

Hi Lesley,

Thats a shame would have been good to meet some people, would definately be interested next time.

Thanks Nicole xx

Guest snow white

no worries nicole we are always having a get together so im sure it wont be long before the next one will keep you informed or just look on here oftne put a post on inviting people

lesley x

Guest donovan
Hi,

My husband (steven) and i are living in holmview in between the city and the gold coast. We are looking to meet some new friends. We have no children at the moment but would love to meet people who enjoy camping, bbq's, meals having a drink etc if anyone is interested.

Nicole

Hiya Nicole, we often have a get together with people on here, will let you know when the next one is, you won't be short of meeting people,in the meantime if your ever over this way give us a shout. We also go camping with friends and have a great time visiting different places, kids love it.

Sarah x

Guest stenichalifax

Hi,

that would be great hope to hear from you both soon, looking forward to meeting you.

Nic xx

Guest snow white

hi nicole,

having drinks at ours this friday evening if you fancy coming round 7pm onwards theres a few friends coming round let me know if you fancy coming your more than welcome

lesley x

Archived