New to Fremantle

Guest kitten963

Guest kitten963

Hi All

I have just moved into Fremantle with my partner. We don't have any children and my partner works away from home 4 weeks at a time. We are in our 30's (or just coming up to them) We would love to meet new people and hope to make new friends.

Look forward to hearing from anyone

Shona

Guest HomeAlone

Hi Shona,

I'm heading out to perth next week and was planning to live in Freo if I can find a nice place. I am on my own, 27 and also will be working away but only 2 weeks at a time. I'd love to meet some people in similar situations as I will know virtually no one when I get there!.

Hi Shona

Me and my partner are hoping to move to the freo area and we are around thirty. Freo was one of my favourite places when i was traveling. I live in redditch at the mo, my TRA is in at the mo so it will prob be about a year till i'm out there, but it would be good to chat and meet up when we get out there!

Emma

Guest luke76

Hi Shona I have just moved to Freo - been there just about 2 weeks! Have a bit of time on my hands so would be happy to meet up. Luke

Guest jamie&hayley

Hi Shona

My wife and I have recently moved out to Port Kennedy and are looking to meet new friends as I also work away for weeks at a time.

I am 27 and Hayley is 25.

We're going to the Meet in Kings park on sunday so if you going will see you there.

Guest Trudy

Hi, I also live in Fremantle with my partner and would love to meet more people. I anything gets organised would love to be there.

Guest luke76

Of course! There is plenty of parking about and is right by the Esplanade. The train station is also just up the road. Luke

Guest kevin carey

hi im movin to wa in october want to live in or near fremantle wandering if you any rental agents near you im 42 an lookin to meet new friends as im single cant wait to be back in wa loved so much on my 1 st visit kevin

Hi All

I have just moved into Fremantle with my partner. We don't have any children and my partner works away from home 4 weeks at a time. We are in our 30's (or just coming up to them) We would love to meet new people and hope to make new friends.

Look forward to hearing from anyone

Shona

Archived