making new friends on the northern beaches..

Guest naths28

Guest naths28
Hi, it's stef. Just confirming everything is still on for tomorrow night?

Hi stef,

Yeap all still on for tomorrow night,see you then.

nathan:spinny:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Was good to meet you all on the 9th, we really enjoyed it apart from the rocky ferry ride home (shame we had to leave!) We would love to keep in contact try and arrange some regular nights? Would be a shame to lose contact.

I know my friend Tracey has posted details about a meet up in June if you can make it:

Saturday 6th June

Manly Wharf Bar

From 18:00 (so if it's nice we can get some nice seats outside)

There will be a few of us so it should be good.

If anyone can make it just let me know by whatever means suits you PM or reply.

Any if anyone fancies just meeting for a coffee and a chat just let me know as we are about in the area most weekends at the mo house hunting.

Sophie & Scott

Guest Sydney Poms

Hi everyoneHave you looked at the group called Sydney Poms, it's an information & social group for poms living in Sydney. There is a monthly meet up which is posted on the Events & Meetups page on this website or you can get more information at www.sydneypoms.com

• 3 months later...

Hi Sarah,

Thats brilliant news. Hornsby is pretty much parallel with Avalon but more Central North Sydney. I would say its about an 1hr in the car. There are quite a few elderly care units over this side as its quite popular for retirement. Do you have a option of a job out here?

Hope this helps

Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marshies

Hi everyone

I've just stumbled across this thread from 4 months ago and it was exactly what I was looking for! I wondered if you guys were still meeting up and if so, if you had anything planned in the next month or so or would like to plan a meet up around the Dee Why/Manly area.

Myself and my Husband (both 32) moved to Sydney 3 months ago from London and now live in North Curl Curl. We are finally getting settled with the house and would like to start getting the social life in order - both on the couple front, and from my perspective I am craving some girly chat (I'm not working at the moment (not for want of trying) so have lots of time on my hands). Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up - either for coffee in the day or some wine/beer one evening.

P

Guest sheffieldblades

Hi Marshies,

good to hear from you. We stil meet up with the guys and would gladly hook up with you pair aswell. Most of the people we've met are couples and we've gone out a fair few times aswell as hooking up on blokes/girls only nights. Beki and I live in Dee Why and have been here since January and have just had our 1st child but will continue to be keen on getting out for beers when we can. Beki is obviously not working for a while so I'm sure she'd be keen of some company and we're happy to help in any way we can - everyone's pretty like-minded in helping each other settle in.

We're both 30 by the way and from Sheffield. I'll message you my mobile number so you can get in touch as and when you feel like it.

Patrick

• 10 months later...
Guest berniwelsh
Hi Marshies,

good to hear from you. We stil meet up with the guys and would gladly hook up with you pair aswell. Most of the people we've met are couples and we've gone out a fair few times aswell as hooking up on blokes/girls only nights. Beki and I live in Dee Why and have been here since January and have just had our 1st child but will continue to be keen on getting out for beers when we can. Beki is obviously not working for a while so I'm sure she'd be keen of some company and we're happy to help in any way we can - everyone's pretty like-minded in helping each other settle in.

We're both 30 by the way and from Sheffield. I'll message you my mobile number so you can get in touch as and when you feel like it.

Patrick

Hi

I read your post and thought I'd reply. We've been in Sydney for 7 years now and live down the road in Curl Curl. I've just had my second child 5 months ago. So if Beki fancies catching up for coffee. Only jusr joined the site so not sure if you can PM. Facebook might be easier...Berni Welsh is my FB name.

Hope to catch up soon

Hi y'all,

Geri (33) and Lee (34) here from Manchester now based in Chatswood.

We've just got to the 4 month mark of being in Aussie and are up for a night out down Manly / Dee Why way hopefully to meet some like minded fun loving Brits for wine time.

Name a date, venue and time for drinks and rock on over and meet you all.

Cheers!

Archived