Looking for new friends in Brisbane

Guest Kateba

Guest Kateba

Hi have just moved to Brisbane from New Zealand with my husband and daughter (4 years old). We are Bristish but have been living in New Zealand for the last 2 years. We are renting a house in Carina. Unfortunately I am finding it very difficult to make new friends and Louisa my daughter is missing having friends around to play if there is anybody out there living in the same area with children of a similar age and interested in meeting up I would very much like to hear from you. Kate :cute:

Guest The Dickos

Hi Kate.

We are moving to Brisbane from the UK in July / Aug this year and if we where there now, we would certainly come and see you. We have 3 daughters (older than yours tho), but I think it's just having other like minded people around.

Please stay in touch and we will contact you when we are settled in Oz.

Lee and Anya

Guest Kateba

Hi Lee & Anya

Thank you for your response would be great to meet you when you get here if I can help you with any information you might need before you get here don't hesitate to ask.

Kate :biggrin:

Guest donovan

Hiya Kate were on the Gold Coast, if your ever over this way give us a shout, always love to meet new people. I am sure plenty will be along in your area on here for a meet up.

Sarah x

Guest Kateba

where are you on the Gold Coast ? was down there yesterday at Sea World had a great day out just what I needed to cheer me up.:smile:

Hi Kate

We are not too far from you in Thornlands. My kids are a bit older than yours but that's ok! If you want to meet for coffee send me a PM and we can arrange to meet sometime.

Take care

Daphne

Guest donovan
where are you on the Gold Coast ? was down there yesterday at Sea World had a great day out just what I needed to cheer me up.:smile:

Hiya were on Pacific Pines, let us know when your over this way and we will grap a coffee

Sarah x

Guest Kateba

Hi Daphne thanks for the message have a busy few days but will be in touch next week maybe we can meet up then

Guest Kateba

Hi Sarah will probably been down your way in the next couple of weeks so will give you a shout then new to this site but think I can send a personal message some how so will do that when I have a date. Thanks once again nice to be getting so many people responding to my message

Kate xx

Archived