Fremantle Drink

Guest luke76

Guest luke76

Hey Perth poms Missed the Perth picnic like an idiot, anyone want to meet up for a drink in Freo? How about an evening during the week? There is a really cool bar called "Little Creatures"by the marina with plenty of parking. Feel free to pm me. Luke

Guest awebberuk

Found this website too late. Found out about the meet while it was happening!

Would love a pint in little creatures (best place in freo) but weekdays can be awkward. Let me know when your planning it though and I will try to make it

Tony

Found this website too late. Found out about the meet while it was happening!

Would love a pint in little creatures (best place in freo) but weekdays can be awkward. Let me know when your planning it though and I will try to make it

Tony

Its the loft bar at the little creatures brewery , where little creatures is brewed , aint cheap :sad:

Mally

Hey Perth poms Missed the Perth picnic like an idiot, anyone want to meet up for a drink in Freo? How about an evening during the week? There is a really cool bar called "Little Creatures"by the marina with plenty of parking. Feel free to pm me. Luke

Be very aware if driving freo is a hotspot for booze buses weve been stopped a couple of times but had not had a drink luckilly

Guest awebberuk

Luckily I live near a train station :) no drink driving for me.

I know little creatures is expensive - but so is every bar!!

Not found a cheap one yet

Now theres a challenge - whats the best/cheapest 'local' in perth?

Tony

Luckily I live near a train station :) no drink driving for me.

I know little creatures is expensive - but so is every bar!!

Not found a cheap one yet

Now theres a challenge - whats the best/cheapest 'local' in perth?

Tony

Cheapest Guinness in the woody, whale and ale , $6.20 celtic n rangers on $5 a pint pity its only a few times a year,

Mallys Bar brew me own $20 23 litres lol

Mally

Guest luke76

The Irish bar in Subiaco. Home of the Spurs club! Only been here a couple of weeks, so I am sure there are others.

Guest awebberuk

You mean paddy maguires? I'm in there all the time - i work round the corner.

I've not heard of the woody before

Guest SN8_Royals

I'd be happy to meet for a drink but it does depend on the evening. Let me know when your planning and I'll see if I'm free. Cheers :)

How's about this Friday about 1930 - 2000 hrs at "Little Creatures". cheers.

Have a gud en guys but ffs dont drive plod target freo with the booze buses like a fly does **** , have a good time , pale ale is the best , but gassy on draught ,generaly a band on at weekend

Yeah, that's good for me. cheers

you buggers better not lay down to brum in the last match of the season, ther is a gouy who goes in the whale and ale clarkson is a right Reading fan ,I`ve moved so havent ben able to have any banter with him

Guest SN8_Royals

I'd like your lot to beat burnley tonight as well, do us a favour. We should get back to winning ways with derby tomorrow night with any luck.

I'd like your lot to beat burnley tonight as well, do us a favour. We should get back to winning ways with derby tomorrow night with any luck.

A must win after brum fiddled last 2 matches , charlton had a perfectly good goal disalowed Lee ( Brooksey is watchin it hes in qld so 5am start , I hope i can have an acute bout of insomnia

Mally

Guest awebberuk

Blackpool fan here - think we are safe after helping to relegate charlton at the weekend!

Anybody watch the glory? I'm missing real footy

Tony

Guest SN8_Royals

Yeah i got a membership last season. Can't say it's the same but it is good enough to get that live football fix. It reminds me of the old elm park days for us - old ground probs a bit like yours as well.

Guest SN8_Royals

From memory it was about $200, maybe a bit less. You only get 10 games, they play it very oddly - each team play each other three times. Once at home, once away and then again either home or away. On the door I believe the tickets are $25.

How much is membership? Got to say im loving the idea of terracing again. Really miss it

Its that good i`m gettin mi boots out and i`m past it , shocking , fowler will be pinchin money but better watch ou for muscat and tiatto ( muppets) made me laaugh verbaek picks a leaguers for asia cup, world cup next match where are the a leaguers , its like 2 leauges under regional conference

Archived