Homebush joggers

Guest nareyclan

Guest nareyclan

Hi everyone,

having moved to Sydney a couple of months ago I have now started to settle into life and get into a routine. Next month I hit the streets of Sydney in the half marathon. Usually I train alone but this has become harder as the month and years have gone on.

So I would like to join a running club in or around Homebush. Preferably with evening runs during the week as we like to do family things at the weekend. Not only that I get up a silly o'clock all week and value my weekend lie in.

Does any know of clubs for a leisure jogger in my area please ???

Ray:jimlad:

Guest brooksey

No mate but i want to say good luck. I decided to go for a run last week for the first time in years. I did 9kms and it nearly killed me. I was well pleased that i managed it without stopping. Now lost a stone and 6 pounds and need to do the same again. A half marathon would be just the motivation that i need so i will look into a gold coast one.

No mate but i want to say good luck. I decided to go for a run last week for the first time in years. I did 9kms and it nearly killed me. I was well pleased that i managed it without stopping. Now lost a stone and 6 pounds and need to do the same again. A half marathon would be just the motivation that i need so i will look into a gold coast one.

Karen says she dropped you off after 8ks and you did one, lettuce man:biglaugh:

Mally

Guest brooksey

I made her wait half way round with a bottle of beer lol. Well you need to keep hydrated don't you.:wink:

Cheers nareyclan, All bran breakies and salad dinners are realy nice honest.:twitcy:

Guest sk1nny

Cheers nareyclan, All bran breakies and salad dinners are realy nice honest.:twitcy:

Offering some company in the Hills are for Hayley, if she's started her training yet...but not Homebush too far for me :nah:

Archived