Any Gold Coast get togethers in May?

We are arriving on the GC on April 28th, so if there are any get togethers happening, or for that matter,anybody fancy meeting up, please pm/let us know!

There is a rumor going around that there is a bunch of raving alchaolics who frequent here quite often that live in the Pacific pines area!:biglaugh:

Guest snow white

saturday 2nd may barbie at our place if your not suffering from jetlag let me know your more than welcome there will be a few there so be warned lol

lesley x

Guest brooksey

I hope that you don't mean us. There is such a thing as slander you know lol. Iv'e been on your profile and your in touch with the right person in snow white if you want a good drink and a laugh.

Guest snow white
I hope that you don't mean us. There is such a thing as slander you know lol. Iv'e been on your profile and your in touch with the right person in snow white if you want a good drink and a laugh.

yes im waiting for a rematch on the 2nd may on the karaoke im sure it was a fix or kaz had too much wine and couldnt sing lol

lesley x

Guest brooksey

We'll be there. It's Karen's birthday on 1st of May so it will save me paying to take her out. As long as Fraggles is there the men will win again lol.

Guest snow white

you tight arse you lol you will need more than fraggles anyway thought steve was your star singer lol

lesley x

Archived