melbourne 2011

Guest tonimarie

Guest tonimarie

hi me and my partner is moving to melbourne in 2011 was wondering if any one will be moving there at that time would be nice to make some friends before we go. im 24 and my partner is 28. im a support worker working with old people with mental heath problems. and my partner is an aircraft technican. i like going to the gym and i love going clothes shopping i also like animals at min we have a dog cockatil hamster and loads of fish indoor and outside. my partner like playing football and drinking with friends. we both like bbqs in the sun. anyone intrested in making friends before we go leve as a message.:hug:

• 1 year later...
Guest leehutch

hi toniemarie, we are hoping to be out in melborne after xmas at the latest its really nerve racking but exciting , :err: i no wot you mean bout meeting people on here its a start to making a few friends before you get there im 27 and my partner lee is 30 we have 3 children who are also excited about the move it dosent feel real at the moment but i supose as soon as the flights are book it will hit home :chatterbox: sara x

Guest leehutch

hi carole we have just started the process and hope to be out in melbourne berwick area within 12 month :smile: just worring that the kids will like it they will be 10 ,5 and 4 wen we get their we have been told to look at brentwood school for them wot school do yours go to ? we arnt sure of alot of things but our friends moved thier 2 years ago now so we are getting all our advice from them at the moment but its nice to hear from others too. im just a little scared that i will have noone to talk to if things get a little difficult although my partner is their for me obviously its always nice to have a girly chat i was also wondering bout the fact that my daughter has just started nursery over here so wasnt sure the age that they start full time over there she will be 4 january as i would like to work full time so im hoping she will be any info is greatly appreciated carol thanks x x x sara x

Archived