Just moved to Mackay QLD

Guest debjunior

Guest debjunior

My partner and I are 42, we have a six year old boy enrolled at the local school.

We used to live in Perth so are familiar with the Aussie way of life.

My other half is a mechanic and has already started work. I am a community aged care worker and applying for anything remotely suitable but not yet been successful.

Is there anybody in the Mackay area who would like to meet up ? would love to have a response even if it's to say NO THANKS:laugh:

deb

Guest timi
My partner and I are 42, we have a six year old boy enrolled at the local school.

My other half is a mechanic and has already started work. I am a community aged care worker and applying for anything remotely suitable but not yet been successful.

Is there anybody in the Mackay area who would like to meet up ? would love to have a response even if it's to say NO THANKS:laugh:

deb

Hi Deb,

We also recently moved to Mackay from London with 3 kids. We live in Andergrove, north of Mackay. I am a Case manager with Queensland Health.

Regarding your finding work, try these numbers (4951 4222; 4967 1300; 4961 8699 for OZCARE RECOVERY SERVICES). This organisation offer residential/community support tor people with mental health needs.

Also try this number 4957 5228 for BLUE CARE NURSES. The blue care nurses offer community services/support to people in their own homes. Give them a call. They might be able to help you.

Regarding meeting up, no worries, name the time and place

Cheers

Timi

Guest debjunior

Thankyou so much for all the information you've provided, it really is appreciated.

I look forward to meeting up with you in the future. I will come back to you very soon.

Thanks ,deb

Guest notmanfamily

deb

No thanks! :laugh: Sorry just had to be done lol.

Its Sharon,, Hows it going? Got no credit so thought Id respond through here, he is all better, I started work last night lots of fun, not! Hope you have a good week, let me know when we can reschedule, Ill make sure there are no casualties this time lol.

Take care

Sharon

Guest debjunior

good to hear from you. Lets meet up sometime over this weekend. Miles is working Sat. morning so apart from then should be OK. Was wanderin how the job was going..........now I know.

speak soon

deb

Archived