Anyone on Peninsula

Guest ropers

Guest ropers

Hi

We are living presently on the Peninsula,arrived beginning of April.We are not young club goers,late 40's early 50's,so looking for a social gathering to suit us though I don't mean that we can't party.

Guest PatnKev

hiya, we're living in Mornington and have been here for 14 months. no kids and both late 40's originally from Manchester. Unfortunately dont know of any social gatherings, have you checked Britvics?

There are quite few clubs on the Peninsula and you can join as social members and will meet people in the same age group at them. RSL Club in Frankston is also ok and has nice food. Hastings Club have always meant to go but never get around to it.

Steeples is a good pub for counter meals and lot of mature people go there. My friends from Mount Martha always go every Tuesday.

Golf Clubs are good places, Devil Bend Golf Club fees are not that expensive. Mount Martha public course is a bit hilly but its popular with the mature people.

Heritage pub at Balnarring is very nice.

We go to Baxter Tavern once a week for a counter meal, they have different specials for different days.

Tanti Pub has lovely counter meals too and popular with the mature group.

I am older than you all and there is plenty of fun to be had around and lots of people to have it with.

• 1 month later...
Hi

We are living presently on the Peninsula,arrived beginning of April.We are not young club goers,late 40's early 50's,so looking for a social gathering to suit us though I don't mean that we can't party.

Where abouts are you on the peninsula? We are in Mount Martha. Both in our 40's. We came over in January. Happy to meet up for a drink one evening if you like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Justine Barsby

We are 38 and been here for 9 months, we have just moved from Mornington to Safety Beach and would be up for a drink.

Archived