Friends

Guest Tee Family

Guest Tee Family

Hi, we have just moved to OZ on a student visa and wondered if there was anyone out there we could chat to. We have moved to Ashmore on the gold coast with our 3 children, 12, 17, 19, and could do with chatting to anyone in the same situation.

Thanx Deb

Guest tony and sheena

Hi Deb, we're in Pacific Pines, about 10mins from you. There's quite a few PIO members here and we meet up every few weeks in the park for a bbq. I'll pm you next time there's anything happening, or feel free to pm me in the meantime if you want to meet for a coffee or anything.

Take care

Sheena

Guest roan

Hi Deb,

I am of no help but would like to be your friend in the UK. I keep looking at the student visa route. I have pm'd u.

Good Luck

Guest donovan

Hiya Deb

We to are on Pacific Pines, so not too far from you, as Sheena says we have a few PIO members that have meet ups, our next maybe Saturday, so will let you have more details on times etc

Hope you can make it

Sarah x

Guest Tee Family

Thanks Sarah that would be great, look forward to hearing from you or Sheena.

Debbie

Guest Lesley Connor

Hi Tee family

I am Lesley, 38 and hubby Simon, 36 and baby Luca almost 2 years old. I am here on a study visa. I am doing finance and accounting at Bond university in Robina. I started in Jan of this year. We are new here only arrived last November and still settling in. It would be lovely to talk/meet.

Lesley

X

Archived