Processing Medicals

eammon

Does anyone know if the Medical Officers at HOC use the same priority processing rules (ie those who are applying with SS or on the CSL) or are medicals processed in the date order they're received?

Denise x

Hi Denise, Ours took a week to be finalised. We are SS & CSL, but don't know if this makes any difference. Someone will be along shortly i'm sure who may know. Good luck with yours. X

Hi Cazz - thanks for this. Our meds were received at HOC on 20 April and Eammon's and our two girls meds were finalised on 23 April. Mine are still outstanding, I assume because I'm on medication for an underactive thyroid and anaemia and will need assessing by a Medical Officer. Was just wondering how long it would likely to be before mine are processed and if they followed the same processing rules. x

Guest bentkitty
Hi Cazz - thanks for this. Our meds were received at HOC on 20 April and Eammon's and our two girls meds were finalised on 23 April. Mine are still outstanding, I assume because I'm on medication for an underactive thyroid and anaemia and will need assessing by a Medical Officer. Was just wondering how long it would likely to be before mine are processed and if they followed the same processing rules. x

I don't think there is any particular order, we are on CSL and had our CO assigned in March, meds got received by HOC 6 April and they are still not finalised (they were both category A so no health problems!). I think it depends on which doctor you get assigned to...

Hi Denise, Our's as I say took a week, well hubbies & the 2 boys. Mine still say outstanding ( but they have been received). I have inhalers but nothing out of the ordinary. Hubbies meds after we got our CO went to further info required ( haven't been asked for any more info!!!) Co not touched our application since. Very frustrating! Sure you will hear soon.X

Archived