Friends

Guest lauragarry

Guest lauragarry

Hi

Me and Partner moved here in february and we are looking to make some friends. We are both in our 20's. we are in melbourne close to the city

We are both very homesick and need to get out and do something with people

Write back

Hi Lauragarry,

My partner and I moved to South Yarra in Melbourne in December. I am working so have met a few friends but my partner isn't and is very homesick. She is actually going back to the UK on Wednesday for 3 weeks to see her family but maybe after that it would be great to all meet up.

I could even meet while she's away as I'm sure I'm going to be lonely on my own!

We were married in a civil partnership in the UK before we left the country and everything is going great apart from my partner being homesick.

Look forward to catching up with you :-)

Guest jen25

Hey,

my OH and i are in are mid (me) to late (OH, heeehee) late twentys we will be arriving in Mel on 20th July and have a seven week rental in Geelong, but looking for jobs in Mel as well. It'll be great to meet up with people who know the area. Don't know what it will be like not knowing anyone as we are friendly people, think i'll be on here a lot lol! We do have a two year, hope that doesn't put you off she doesn't bite.. not with strangers away lol, Jen

Archived