meet up in brum 31st may 09

Guest paul n kath

Guest paul n kath

Hi all,

havent been on here for absolutely ages so though it was time for a catch up and see what everyone is up to, so we are planning to go to the horse & jockey, alcester Road, wythall b47 6db for lunch, it is a wacky warehouse just off junction 3 of the m42 if anyone one would like to join us.

Hope to see you there:smile:

Kath xs

Guest Squem

Hello Kath!

I might pop along to this... doing a car boot in the early hours of the morning so might come along afterwards!

I'll confirm nearer the time! :)

Emma

Count me in Kath. Unfortunately mart has a lads weekend away down south and girls not allowed !!! Shame he gets to miss out !!! haha Hopefully this will be the best one yet !!!

Maybe we should have a BBQ next, june/july if/when the weather picks up !!!

What time do you want us there for ???

hi folks

we would like to come we had our visa's last week, but feel crap and scared with current job situation in oz our heads are all mixed up so would be good to meet up plus its my birthday the day before so good to catch up and finally its the only meet whats not been on the day i work,

tracy and john xx

Guest chris_n_lucy

Again we wouldn't be able to make it as we are in adelaide validating our visas! But if another date crops up let us know

x

Guest paul n kath
Hi Kath, we would love to be able to make this one, but it is the day before we travel off to validate, and hopefully we are going to do a car boot sale, considering they are giving out a fab weekend. Have a good time.

Tania X

we're not jealous in the slightest, honestly we're not, hope the trip goes well, you will have to come tell us all at the next one xs

Guest paul n kath

hi all,

we will be at the wakey from 1.30 if anyone wants to join us,

see you there Kath xs

Archived