Not Quite Poms but would love some friends

Guest plasmagirl

Guest plasmagirl

:cool: Hi I'm Michelle and I have been following this site for a while. We have emigrated from NZ to Brisbane nearly 4 months ago and while every thing is as we wished for we would love some new friends too. We have a 4yr daughter and a 15yr old daughter (too cool to hang out with us...) and would love to meet up with other families to explore and enjoy our new country together. We are pretty easy going and love a few laughs so if you think we could catch up that would be great!

Guest traybears

Hi Michelle,We're on the gold coast,not sure how far that is from you? We have 4 boys aged 10,7,5 and 3.Maybe meet up if not too far?Tracy.xx.

Guest plasmagirl

Hi Tracy, We could arange for one weekend to catch up. Love the pics of your boys in their uniforms :)

Michelle

Guest snow white
:cool: Hi I'm Michelle and I have been following this site for a while. We have emigrated from NZ to Brisbane nearly 4 months ago and while every thing is as we wished for we would love some new friends too. We have a 4yr daughter and a 15yr old daughter (too cool to hang out with us...) and would love to meet up with other families to explore and enjoy our new country together. We are pretty easy going and love a few laughs so if you think we could catch up that would be great!

hi michelle

were on pac pines but would meet up halfway for a coffee no worries let me know ive got 6 kids so a few to make friends with too

lesley x

Guest nellietheellie

hi all

would love to meet up have landed now lesley,will be me and sister-in-law mrs to join me with my two george and ciara in 4 weeks

SEFF

Guest plasmagirl

Hey all,

You lot are so friendly...just as I expected:biggrin: we are moving into our new house tomorrow but would love to catch up with you very soon on a weekend. We work during the week so weekends are best for us especially you people on the GCoast. Hope to arrange something soon. Thanks for the quick replies. Michelle Xx

Guest the shades

Hi Michelle, we are in Narangba,few miles north of Brisbane. Wife and 16 year old daughter are back in UK at moment but will be back in about 6 weeks. be good to meet up then, maybe daughters can hang out together a bit.

if you want to PM us i'll send you e mail addresses

mike

Archived