We've Got It!!!! Yipeeeeeee!!!!

eammon

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd share our good news with you.... We got our visa grant this morning :yes:. Still can't quite believe it - I checked our online status this morning and it said applicants approved and had details of the visa on the enitlements page and just got an e-mail from our agent with our grant letter attached. I am so exicted.

It was Eammon's birthday yesterday, what a wonderful belated birthday present.

There seems to have been a flurry of visa grants recently, so hoping your visa's come through soon too.

Now... is it to early to open that bottle of wine?

Denise x

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Oh, so pleased for you............enjoy the celebrations!

Hopefully see you around Perth soon then :-)

Wonderful news Im so pleased for you x

Where abouts in Perth are you thinking of settling?

Emma

x

Hi Emma - thanks

We're thinking of around Warnbro or Waikiki and around those areas really. How about you - where are you heading for.

Denise x

Hi Emma - thanks

We're thinking of around Warnbro or Waikiki and around those areas really. How about you - where are you heading for.

Denise x

Hi Denise,

We like the look of a few places, Ocean Reef, Mullaloo and also Subiaco, I think Subi is our first choice but the properties look small in our price range (max $700 per week) so maybe we will end up by the beach instead - its a hard life!

Im only down the road from you so if you fancy a coffee at anytime we can bore each other with our Oz stories :)

Emma

x

Guest The Pom Queen

Congratulations on the visa!!!!!

I think there will be a few Brits getting drunk this week.

Hi Denise,

We like the look of a few places, Ocean Reef, Mullaloo and also Subiaco, I think Subi is our first choice but the properties look small in our price range (max $700 per week) so maybe we will end up by the beach instead - its a hard life!

Im only down the road from you so if you fancy a coffee at anytime we can bore each other with our Oz stories :)

Emma

x

Sounds good - I'll take you up on that. Whereabout in the West Mids are you? x

Guest alizaib

dear.

can you please share..when exactly hoc received your meds and when it got finalized.

i sent my meds dated 25 april , online status shows it has been received dated 5/5/9. still meds are not finalized....i am confuse/???

dear.

can you please share..when exactly hoc received your meds and when it got finalized.

i sent my meds dated 25 april , online status shows it has been received dated 5/5/9. still meds are not finalized....i am confuse/???

Hi, I know you haven't asked me, but just letting you know , Our meds arrived 2nd March, a week later everyones said "finalised" except mine. This morning mine at last say " received"!!! So don't worry yourself. X

Guest Mel.R
Hi everyone

Just thought I'd share our good news with you.... We got our visa grant this morning :yes:. Still can't quite believe it - I checked our online status this morning and it said applicants approved and had details of the visa on the enitlements page and just got an e-mail from our agent with our grant letter attached. I am so exicted.

It was Eammon's birthday yesterday, what a wonderful belated birthday present.

There seems to have been a flurry of visa grants recently, so hoping your visa's come through soon too.

Now... is it to early to open that bottle of wine?

Denise x

Fab news guys. Haven't had my email letter yet, but i reckon that will come soon.

Enjoy your day!!!!!

Mel

xx

Hi Denise & family, CONGRATULATIONS sooo chuffed for you. Enjoy your bottle of plonk. Good luck for the future move. Hopefully we won't be toooo far behind you! X

Hi Cazz - thanks. fingers crossed your visa will come through soon.

Denise x

dear.

Our medicals were received by HOC on 20 April. Everyone's, apart from mine, were showing as finalised on 23 April and mine were still showing as received on 23 April but still not showing as finalised, even when I checked yesterday, they were still showing as outstanding - and then when I checked this morning we were all showing as approved :v_SPIN:

Denise x

Guest alizaib
Hi, I know you haven't asked me, but just letting you know , Our meds arrived 2nd March, a week later everyones said "finalised" except mine. This morning mine at last say " received"!!! So don't worry yourself. X

Hey,,thanks . at least have a sigh now....a ha....yeah i know it would take time to finalize..but i am desperate to hear..

Archived