Girls Night Out Ten Pin Bowling, Rockingham W.Aus

Guest Guruju

Guest Guruju

Hi All

There was some interest at the Perth Girls' night out at Chutneys for there to be a night out ten pin bowling in Rockingham, Western Australia.

Just thought I would gauge definite interest and get some days of the week and which month people would like to go bowling. So let me know if you are interested once you have checked out the info on the website AMF Bowling Rockingham, Western Australia

They do a number of packages from $35pp for the one below to a $55 one or even a $75pp one. Any extra drinks are able to be bought individually :biggrin:

2 games of bowling and shoe hire

• Classic hot dog

• Crispy calamari rings

• Mini spring rolls

• Fresh vegetable bites and dips

• Tempura fish bites

• Seasoned potato wedges

• Beverage

(your choice of a bottle of beer, glass of wine or soft drink)

I'll inquire with the company in Rocky to see if there are any minimum numbers etc.

Look forward to hearing from you re when and on what night you'd like to have this event held on.

Anyone travelling a fair distance from outside the area - I do have a spare room with a nice queen sized bed (as long as you do not mind dogs as we have 4 of them) but they have their own beds in our room. The spare room is a dog free zone :biggrin:

Cheers

Julia

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ozzy7

Sounds good to me can I tag along? a Friday or Saturday night would be better for me as I work full time in the week and have early starts.

Guest Guruju
Sounds good to me can I tag along? a Friday or Saturday night would be better for me as I work full time in the week and have early starts.

Every one is welcome.

Once I have talked to AMF to get the gist on how it all works and then I 'll book it in for a Friday evening in June as July will be school holidays and some people may be away or too bogged down with family stuff.

Thanks for responding

Cheers

Julia:hug:

Guest Guruju
Hi, Would love to tag along..as yet have not met any Pio members. Any night for me.

thanks

Sue x

That would be great Sue to see you at a bowling night. Stay tuned for more detail in the next week.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju
Hi Julia,

sounds good to me

Toni

Excellent Toni - it will make up for my not getting to chat to you on Thursday - everytime I went to move from my table someone new appeared to talk so it was a bit hard with so many there to get to see everyone.

Look forward to it.

Cheers

Julia

Guest prettyinpink

Sounds great to me, and a Friday night would suit me down to the ground, although it would depend on whether my OH will be on shift or not. But I'm deffo up for it.

I wonder if I could have the glass of wine first, then maybe I could blame it for the fact that I'm bobbins at bowling lol.

Guest Guruju

At this point I was looking at 19 June but am waiting for the okay from AMF that they have enough lanes free etc.

Cheers

Julia

Guest LondonGal

Count me in too Julia. 19th June sounds good.

Thanks for organising it. :smile:

T.

Guest Guruju

Hi All

I have registered the event on the Calendar (has to be approved by the Mods so will be appearing shortly) for Friday 19 June at 7.30pm.

Please RSVP as soon as you can so I can make the booking and ensure there are enough lanes and food for all. Cost is $35pp for a food & beverage package and includes 2 games & shoe hire.

See you there

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju

Hi All

Tim is away till Tuesday so there is no one that can authorise my adding the Ten Pin bowling to the Events and Meetings calendar on PIO until Tim's return.

Maybe check the events and meetings section on PIO on Wed so you can RSVP formally.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Guruju,

If the 19th is decided on, I probably won't make it. It is my son's birthday that week (17th) and we are going.......10 pin bowling on the Saturday afternoon!!!!! We're heading to the AMF in Cannington with 8 of his friends. I somehow don't think I'll be allowed to bunk it!

I bet you don't get spongebob party bags though :))))

Jules x

Guest proud2beaussie

Tim is back today after all so I will ask him to approve the calendar entry now.

Hi All

Tim is away till Tuesday so there is no one that can authorise my adding the Ten Pin bowling to the Events and Meetings calendar on PIO until Tim's return.

Maybe check the events and meetings section on PIO on Wed so you can RSVP formally.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Julia - Back again - I have approved - sounds like fun!

Tim

Guest Guruju

Thanks Tim and Nigel!!

Hey Girls get officially RSVPing on the events & meetings calendar because its a minimum of 15 people and I need to make sure we get sufficient interested before I pay the 10% deposit on my credit card!

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju
Hi Guruju,

If the 19th is decided on, I probably won't make it. It is my son's birthday that week (17th) and we are going.......10 pin bowling on the Saturday afternoon!!!!! We're heading to the AMF in Cannington with 8 of his friends. I somehow don't think I'll be allowed to bunk it!

I bet you don't get spongebob party bags though :))))

Jules x

Party bags - I wish we could - if you have any spare send em on down to Rocky !

I might make up some silly prizes for worst score; most artistic bowling action and such!

Shame you can't make it, I feel the final end to Chutneys needs to be erased from your memory with a fun night out :-)

Cheers

J

Guest prettyinpink

Julia, I'm just waiting to see what my OH's working on that night before I can commit.

When is the latest you need to know by?

Guest Guruju
Julia, I'm just waiting to see what my OH's working on that night before I can commit.

When is the latest you need to know by?

I have to confirm with AMF (I have provisionally booked 3 lanes) next Monday.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju

Excellent Lisa - I think we are up to 10 people at the moment (some have yet to formally RSVP).

If anyone who has RSVP'd is bringing a friend or family member can you advise.

Cheers

julia

Archived