Girls Night Out Ten Pin Bowling, Rockingham W.Aus

Guest Guruju

Guest prettyinpink

It looks like my OH has to cover a shift at work, although it's not definate yet, I think I'll have to decline so you can calculate final numbers.

Hope you all have a fab time, and make sure to give a full report!!!

Enjoy ladies!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guruju

Hi All

We currently have 10 definite, 1 maybe and about 3 others that have stated they want to come along but have yet to formally RSVP on the PIO Calendar.

If any of the RSVP'd people are bringing another person can you let me know. We need a minimum of 15 for the package and I am hopeful that by Tuesday next week when I have to confirm final numbers, we will have that many, or I might have to get Tim along in drag - which he has offered to before, or was the Fiona1975 volunteering Tim to be in drag for a swan valley trip...not sure but I am sure for Tim's sake, it doesnt need to come to that. I would dress up my dog to make the numbers but she is a really lousy bowler and would eat more than her fair share of the food!! Plus her pocket money allowance isn't sufficient to cover her share of the bill!

Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers

Julia

Guest guest17301

Hey Julia..would love to commit to the night out...be good if Tim and co could come too! Unfortunately bit too far for me as I work ridiculous shifts...If I can come would love to but will have to be as a 'latecomer'. All welcome to mine or Swan Valley for a lunch soon though xx

Guest Guruju
Hey Julia..would love to commit to the night out...be good if Tim and co could come too! Unfortunately bit too far for me as I work ridiculous shifts...If I can come would love to but will have to be as a 'latecomer'. All welcome to mine or Swan Valley for a lunch soon though xx

Shame Fiona, I know you'd have a good laugh - I have a spare room if you can stay overnight?

Swan Valley is one of my fav places as I have done a lot of work out there with the businesses mentoring and marketing.

I am scared to visit you encase you make me do a garden makeover while I am there

:biggrin:

Cheers

Julia

Hi All

We currently have 10 definite, 1 maybe and about 3 others that have stated they want to come along but have yet to formally RSVP on the PIO Calendar.

If any of the RSVP'd people are bringing another person can you let me know. We need a minimum of 15 for the package and I am hopeful that by Tuesday next week when I have to confirm final numbers, we will have that many, or I might have to get Tim along in drag - which he has offered to before, or was the Fiona1975 volunteering Tim to be in drag for a swan valley trip...not sure but I am sure for Tim's sake, it doesnt need to come to that. I would dress up my dog to make the numbers but she is a really lousy bowler and would eat more than her fair share of the food!! Plus her pocket money allowance isn't sufficient to cover her share of the bill!

Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers

Julia

Hee Hee - hairy legs and all - Bobbie the Oh has said yes so she'll be there to see what you girls are really upto - and no doubt help with the drinking. LOL

Guest Guruju

Hi All

Good news - we are up to 14 confirmed for the bowling night so its all systems go.

Anyone else who wants to come along you need to let me know by the evening of Tuesday 2 June as I will be confirming numbers and paying a deposit on Wed to the bowling alley.

Looking forward to it, it will be a fun night out.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Misty

Hello,

I added my rsvp before I caught up with the thread - so I might be too late? I haven't been getting on very often, so had missed it until Lisa (hartleys) mentioned it to me this morning.

If I am too late then never mind - I'll make sure I keep my eyes open for the next meet up. My OH and I have been here for four weeks now, so I think it is high time we got out and started meeting people!

Cheryl xx

Guest Guruju
Hello,

I added my rsvp before I caught up with the thread - so I might be too late? I haven't been getting on very often, so had missed it until Lisa (hartleys) mentioned it to me this morning.

If I am too late then never mind - I'll make sure I keep my eyes open for the next meet up. My OH and I have been here for four weeks now, so I think it is high time we got out and started meeting people!

Cheryl xx

Hi Cheryl you are not too late thanks for RVSPing. Look forward to meeting you at the bowling.

Regards

Julia

Guest Misty
Hi Cheryl you are not too late thanks for RVSPing. Look forward to meeting you at the bowling.

Regards

Julia

Great! Will look forward to it, and to meeting everyone,

Cheryl xx

Guest Guruju

All systems Go - bowling night has been booked.

Will PM all that have RSVP'd with my mobile number just in case there is a problem on the night. Otherwise - will see you there.

Please bring $35 cash as I will be collecting it at the start of the evening so we get that out of the way. Bring extra cash if you want to buy additional drinks after the free one in in the bowling package. Parking is free outside the bowling alley.

See you there.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju

Just a quick update. 1 week to go until the bowling night. We have 20 people registered. It starts at 7.30pm and food will be served at each of the lanes we are on at 8pm.

WARNING: I will be charged for anyone not turning up on the night, so payment will still be required of $35pp if you decide at the last minute you cannot make it.

See you all on Friday! Cheers Julia

Guest Guruju
we are in secret harbour! no ive missed it never mind maybe next time!!!

I can add you in if you like? Will it be just you or are you bringing anyone else?

Cheers

Julia

Guest Ozzy7

Hi everyone, I had a great night last night, thanks again to Julia for setting this bowling night up, it was great to meet you all sorry I couldnt speak to all of you last night, if anyone wants to add me on facebook please pm me for details.

Guest mackemsok

HI Julia

Well done on organising last night - me and Kirstie had a great night it is so good to have a few beers with nice friendly people. Can't wait for the next night out.....Christmas in July !!!! I had better start to look around for venues, Thanks again Julia

Sharon

Archived