Previous visa grant numbers

Smiler

Hi all

Does anyone know what to do with regards to finding out previous visa grant numbers? I have had some visas that are in the form of labels so there's no problem there but with regards to previous ETA's I can't find any of my previous emails/docs for this so can't get the visa grant number. Help!

Smiler

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi smiler,

You could try accessing your DIAC movement record ,you need to fill in form 1359.Request for International Movement Records ,it records details of all movements into and out of Australia .

It definetly has the visa subclass on it but I am not positive that it has the visa number.

You could try contacting DIAC,I would think that if you can positively identify you then there should be no reason why they wouldn't release that information to you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1359.pdf

Guest bentkitty

Why do you need this?? I dont recall having to declare ETA numbers on our application....

Thanks for the info.

Hi Bentkitty - on the 47sp form question 9 - Have you or any dependent members (immigrating with you or not) previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?

I've been 10 times over a long period so don't have the info anymore for the ETAs.

Actually I just internet engine searched this and someone wrote a message back to a similar enquirer that for ETAs you just write 'ETA' where the visa label number box is as it is only really for the pre ETA days that they need the visa numbers. Immigration will hold all records of ETAs so I reckon all is good.

Thank you

Smiler

Archived