Meeting people.. Caboolture, Bribie, Caloundra wherever u are!!!

Guest Brendan/Mandy

Guest Brendan/Mandy

CALLING ALL POMS!!!!!!!!!!

My Husband & I would like to meet other Pommy Familes around these areas, we live in Caboolure & OH works in Caloundra. We are both 39..we have 3 children 17, 8 (girls) 15 (boy) so it would be good 4 them too if they could meet new friends.

If anyone is interested in meeting up please reply..........:v_SPIN:

Hi, We live in Sippy Downs which is Buderim/Mooloolaba way. Perhaps we should have a Sunshine Coast PIO Meet one weekend with anyone that would like to come along.

We have 2 boys 15 and 17 years old

Kim:wubclub:

Guest Brendan/Mandy

Hi Kim

Yep we'd be up 4 that!!! We are up that way most weekends our boy plays footy so we are travel that way for games.

Where are you guys originally from in uk..........

Mandy

Guest jewels1356

hiya everyone sound nice to meet you all but we got no kids were both in ouer very early 50s

so having no kids its a bit harder to make friends

julie and g

Guest Brendan/Mandy
Hi Brendan and Mandy We live in Mooloolaba and have a 14 year old son. We arrived here in Jan from Melbourne. My name is Amanda and yes we are IRISH. Love to catch up or have a meet up I am easy...

Hi Amanda..

Good I like Irish being as im half me self!!!!my son's name is Shamus & daughter is Bridie....thats to irish names 4 ya!!!!lol husbands is english.... he loves Irish dancing when he's had a few tho!!!lol:biglaugh:

Guest Brendan/Mandy

Hi Kim

Yes we should all have a meet.......

Jule & G it doesn't matter about age or kids it would be nice to meet you too!!!!

Ok thats 4 families so lets organise this....& any more who would like to come please put in your comments ...........

Any suggestions as to where up the coast we can all meet.....?

speak soon Mandy

Hiya Mandy, Anywhere would be ok with us, perhaps Mooloolaba or Caloundra? But as I say anywhere really, ile keep an eye on the thread

Kim

Guest Sharon1

Hello everyone,

we live in Little Mountain not far from Caloundra and we've been here since Feb 08 and love it. Two kids age 12 and 9. Happy Valley near Bulcock Street is a good place to meet as there is a park there which is good for the kids and there's also a coffee hut.

I'm originally from Brighton and Chris is from Ipswich.

Sharon.

Hi Julie We currently live in Mountain Creek but have just bought an apartment in Mooloolaba and will be moving end of July.

Love to meet up with you.

Come on guys someone make a decsion and get this show on the road.... I am free up to 26th June flying down to Melbourne for 2 weeks ( school holidays )

Guest lucygray29

Hi Guys,

We are a family of 5 (3 boys aged 11, 7 and 5) living in Mudjimba on the Sunshine Coast. Relocated here from Scotland in February 2009. Enjoying all Australia has to offer and would like to meet up with others in the same position. Watching this post for meet-up info!

Lucy

Guest Brendan/Mandy

Ok Everyone how does Happy Valley in Bullock St sound to you all?

If everyone happy...can u all suggest a day that will suit & we can try & all meet up!!!

Cheers Mandy & Brendan

• 1 month later...
Guest jac yoos

HI We are family of four living in Caloundra

O/H is a carpenter/builder and our kids are boy 12 and girl 81/2 (the 1/2 is very important)

We ahve been here for 3 years and have met some lovely people, but it would be lovely to meet some fellow brits too.

Guest johno1

Hi everyone

We only arrived on Saturday but would love to come along too. We have 2 boys also, aged 11 and 14....will keep checking for a date.

Kim...am going to text you to meet up at long last,

Debby, Josh, Marcus 14 and Will 11 x

Guest julesaaron

Hi

We are not in OZ as yet...but curious to know how long it takes ya hubby to get from caboolture to caloundra?

TIA

jULIE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zemanek74
CALLING ALL POMS!!!!!!!!!!

My Husband & I would like to meet other Pommy Familes around these areas, we live in Caboolure & OH works in Caloundra. We are both 39..we have 3 children 17, 8 (girls) 15 (boy) so it would be good 4 them too if they could meet new friends.

If anyone is interested in meeting up please reply..........:v_SPIN:

Hi Mandy

There is a meet up at Shorncliffe on the 29th of August, I don't know if your meet up happened?? We have been here for 3 years and would love to meet up with fellow brits.

Kylie

Archived