New to Perth

Guest kazzy65

Guest kazzy65

Daughter and I landed here in Perth (Warwick) 4 weeks ago and need to get out around Warwick and surrounding areas to make friends. Anyone out there???:spinny:

Guest spain63

Hi There,

Im jan from merseyside in the u.k hoping to be in perth in july with my teenage daughter Would love to meet up soon

Keep in touch

Daughter and I landed here in Perth (Warwick) 4 weeks ago and need to get out around Warwick and surrounding areas to make friends. Anyone out there???:spinny:

old git in kallaroo with oh and dog , need any help hollow

mally

How old is your daughter ?

I have an 18 year old and an (almost) 4 year old girls aswell as 9 year old boy.

I'm in Yanchep so quite a bit up from you but always happy to meet up if none closer replies, just let me know.

Hope everything else is going well for you and you're both enjoying Perth.:cute:

Best wishes,

Gina. x

Guest ollie247

Hi there,

we are about to move to perth and my husband hopefully has a job in Fremantle O'Conner surburb, does anyone have any info on best places to live around those area that are reasonable rentla prices and goos primary school/secondary schools please, Also would like to be near the beach?? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Guest kazzy65

Hi there Gina, thanks very much for replying. My daughter is between your childrens ages unfortunately. She's 13, almost 14. Loving Perth so far (maybe am still in holiday mode) though I have started work so things becoming a reality now. Not quite sure where Yanchep is, still finding our way around here, but thank you so much for the offer and I will bear it in mind.

Regards, Karen. x

Guest kazzy65

Hey Yorkshirepom, thanks for your reply, as for everyone else who has replied. Need as much help as poss, feeling very homesick at the moment, daughter is struggling more than me. Need a good laugh to pick us up!!!

Guest kazzy65

Hi Jan from Merseyside. Do you know where in Perth you're going to (it's a very big place, ha ha)? Teenage daughter - I have a teenage daughter who is struggling and in need of a friend at the moment. Let us know!

Regards Karen

Hi there Gina, thanks very much for replying. My daughter is between your childrens ages unfortunately. She's 13, almost 14. Loving Perth so far (maybe am still in holiday mode) though I have started work so things becoming a reality now. Not quite sure where Yanchep is, still finding our way around here, but thank you so much for the offer and I will bear it in mind.

Regards, Karen. x

Hope you both find some good friends soon. :wink:

We've been here 6 months and are lovin' it.

Take care and let me know if you ever fancy meeting up.

Best wishes,

Gina. xx

Guest spain63

Hi Karen,hope your o.k , well my daughter is 13 and were looking at moving to joondalup area.

Were looking at moving this year just awaiting the visa.

keep in touch and maybe we could meet up

Archived