Like Hard Core Heavy Rock in Brisbane??

Guest madwife

Guest madwife

Is there anyone out there that can help? My 22 year old son has just arrived from the UK. He's into hard core heavy metal, tattoos etc etc and needs to meet like minded people of his own age. He's been and checked out Rosies Bar in the city, but its no fun going on your own.......any suggestions please??

thnx

:wub:

Lots of people that fit that description hang around outside Happy Jacks on Queen street in the city. Full on heavy goth type rock people. Some of the better (non HMV) record shops might be a start. Try Rocking Horse records in the city, lots of posters for lots of gigs.

YES TELL HIM TO GET DOWN THE VALLEY THATS WHERE ALL THE METAL HEADS GO. Bands on all the time. City waste of time for tourists!

We love metal but both in our 30s with kids so dont go out often but have al look on website

jules x

I'll ask hubby later he knows all the places......good bands play there to like Bullit for my Val, who are friends of ours may I say....lamb of God etc Look on the Tivoli website they are in the valley. Also look on Bris Metal website.

good luck metaaaaalllll !!! xx

Guest madwife

Thanks so much. All of the bands mentioned are in the genre he's looking for. He'll go and check 'em out, even though he'll look like Billy no-mates!! Ah bless!! he makes friends easily though.

Thanks again

Archived