Anyone Around Chermside (Brisbane)

Hi all,

We arrived 4 short weeks ago (feels like a life time ago)! Just got sorted with a house etc and wondering if anyone around who fancies a meet up?

I am a psychiatric nurse - don't let that put you off LOL and just started work at the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Steve is at home full time with Maggie at the moment.

Would be good to hear from you.

Guest guest30038
Hi all,

We arrived 4 short weeks ago (feels like a life time ago)! Just got sorted with a house etc and wondering if anyone around who fancies a meet up?

I am a psychiatric nurse - don't let that put you off LOL and just started work at the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Steve is at home full time with Maggie at the moment.

Would be good to hear from you.

I'm up the road at Bracken Ridge and am also on full-time home duties so if Steve wants to do one of those coffee mornings like gas bagging old women do, :biglaugh: feel free to pm me. My wife is also a nurse, at The Prince Charles..............I don't envy you working at "The Rabbit Warren"................went there once and I nearly dies of starvation before I found my way out :biglaugh:

kev

Guest karenpar

Hi. We are in Carseldine, just been here for 3 weeks. Two children, similar age, so would be happy to meet up. Would be lovely to meet up with some people who have just arrived as well. Karen x

Hi Lisa

No probs, where are you planning on working? Keep in touch and let me know if you need a hand with anything - I remember only to well how stressful the whole thing is!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Not sure where yet just getting ready to send off CV's, hubby also RMN. Have been in touch with Prince Charles who said to send CV nearer the time of move also going to look at city hospitals but need to live near train line cos don't want to drive to city every day

Lisax

Guest guest30038
Hi Sarah

Not sure where yet just getting ready to send off CV's, hubby also RMN. Have been in touch with Prince Charles who said to send CV nearer the time of move

Lisax

good choice..........excellent hospital and staff.

kev

Guest Lush girl

Hi there,

Would love to catch up for a cuppa and natter!

I'm in Newmarket/Grange, not far from RBH............i've lived here for nearly 10 years! don't know where the time has gone!

cheers

Amanda

Archived