Big hello!!!

Guest spem

Hi guys,

Just thought I would say hi to everyone...am a newbie to this forum. Thought I would introduce myself...I'm Emma (34, stay at home mum), husband Stuart (34, mechanic) and 2 children boy aged 3 and girl aged 19months. Living in South Perth and moved over in February this year...

Am loving it here, hope to give the kiddies a better life!!! Does anyone arrange meet-ups and stuff? :wub:

Hi guys,

Just thought I would say hi to everyone...am a newbie to this forum. Thought I would introduce myself...I'm Emma (34, stay at home mum), husband Stuart (34, mechanic) and 2 children boy aged 3 and girl aged 19months. Living in South Perth and moved over in February this year...

Am loving it here, hope to give the kiddies a better life!!! Does anyone arrange meet-ups and stuff? :wub:

alrite emma,theres meets all the time from what i can make out,seems to be quite a lot in perth btw,on the right hand side of the homepage theres an "upcoming events" thingy, one in rockingham there at the mo,anyway like andy said.......welcome to p.i.o, and i will look forward to your first argument ( your in the right forum! ),only joshing!( sort of! )good luck with your new life emma:wink:

Guest Prickles83

Hey Spem,

I too have joined today and my husband is also a mechanic! We are right at the beginning of the process. DH and I have been thinkig about it for about 2 years but we've realised it's time to do something about it :-)

Guest jodie_dirk

hi spem. we have been in perth just over a year now. went to a great meet up a couple of months ago which was great. not sure of another one at the mo but am happy to meet up with you if you fancy it. ive got a 10 yr old girl and a 22 month old girl. what suburb are you in?

Guest jodie_dirk

also there is a thread on here which i met up with one lady a while ago, didnt get a big turnout but am gona arrange another one for soon. is hard because of the weather to make outdoor arrangements though as we are english we can handle the crap weather and rain and battle on,lol! if you wana pm me ill send you my number and let you know of the next meet up.

jodie X

Hey Spem,

I too have joined today and my husband is also a mechanic! We are right at the beginning of the process. DH and I have been thinkig about it for about 2 years but we've realised it's time to do something about it :-)

Good for you!!! It took us a long time to get our bums into gear too and get over here. Only when we had children really that we thought we had better get moving now before they get older!!!

Good luck and let me know how you're getting on. If you move over to Perth send me a PM and maybe we can meet up?

Emma

also there is a thread on here which i met up with one lady a while ago, didnt get a big turnout but am gona arrange another one for soon. is hard because of the weather to make outdoor arrangements though as we are english we can handle the crap weather and rain and battle on,lol! if you wana pm me ill send you my number and let you know of the next meet up.

jodie X

Hi Jodie ...have sent you a pm...thanks Emma

Archived