Mums in Sydney

Guest Kaydee

Although hubby is off work for a couple of weeks, so I could always leave the children with him:biglaugh:! Although I'd probably get back to utter carnage - one is teething and the other is tantruming!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday 4th would be fine for me too. Hubby is at home so I can bring one, two or neither children (depending on their mood!). We are house-hunting at the moment, so there is a chance I might have to dash off early or arrive slightly late if there is a house we want to go and see.

Sorry I can't do that date as I am in Caringbah on the Friday night so might have a hangover, with any luck.

Guest joeycola

Hi gals

I might come along too if that's OK. I live in the Port Stephens area but I am willing to travel to Sydney for a get together if it fits in with my schedule.

My ex-hubby currently has my 18 month old daughter alternate weekends, so I might pop along with or without my little one depending on which day it falls.

Look forward to meeting you

xx

What time are you thinking of meeting? and where? If I don't have a hangover I will try and come along. :wub:

Guest paddingtonpom

Hi ladies! I'm pregnant and slighty homesick-can I join in without a baby but a Bump?!! I live close to the airport but used to live in Cronulla so know the Sutherlandshire area. Thanks, Alex

I'll probably come on my own too. Hubby will be off work that day and I'd like him to spend a bit of extra time with them - he has some seven day weeks coming up end of July and through August so they will miss him a bit. Might be nice for me to have some time away from them for a couple of hours too. Don't mind where. Either I'll drive and park somewhere by the beach, or I'll get hubby to drop me off and collect me later.

Guest Kaydee

Hey everyone - it's starting to look like I'm not going to be able to meet up this Saturday. Can you believe it?? We're house hunting, so no doubt we'll have some open houses - and we're also going to a fancy dress birthday party Saturday night and we've yet to find our costumes, so it looks like next Saturday will be spend looking for them :sad: Has a time been organized for Saturday? Hopefully this is the first of many meetings and I get to meet everyone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kaydee

Hey girls - want to apologise I've really dropped the ball on this one. Look if anyone is still interested in meeting up - How does next Saturday at two somewhere in Cronulla sound??

Archived