Mums in Sydney

Guest Kaydee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Sorry, not been round much this week. Can't do tomorrow. Have promised the children that we would take them out for the day, so we are going up to a couple of wildlife places up on the central coast that we have visited before.

Let me know if you are meeting up another day.

Janine, I'll give you a ring in the week next week if that's okay.

Guest sartow

Hi Kaydee

Ive also lived here a couple of years, and have a 13 month old little girl. We live in Woronora Heights - about 15 mins away from Sutherland. Would love to meet up with you and the rest of the ladies who have posted here - i could with a good old whinge over a coffee lol !

Guest elliebell

ONly up the road in cherrybrook and am part of a newcomers group happy to meet up for coffee and chat sometime .been here over 2 years and very happy .

Guest elliebell
HI, I LIVE IN CARLINGFORD SO ABOUT 45 MINS FROM YOU, I HAVE 2 BOYS 19 AND 18 AND A DAUGHTER 8.

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP AS I ONLY GOT HERE IN JANUARY AND AM REALLY STRUGGLING WITH HOMESICKNESS AND SO A COFFEE AND CHAT WOULD BE LOVELY.

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED.

ADY :smile:

Hppy to meet up for coffee am up the road in cherrybrook and am part of a newcomers group which has helped alot . Have 7 ,10 and 12 year old .been here over 2 years now and happy .

Hi Ady

My name is Alison and I live in West Pennant Hills, not far from you at all. My girls are aged 20 and 17 and I have a boy of 9. My 20 year old has left to go to uni in Brisbane and I miss her a lot !! We have been here 2 years in September and I still feel like I am settling in. If you want to get together for a chat/tea etc then pm your email or phone number and we can arrange something, there are more new people here feeling like you than you can ever begin to realise.

Blondie

Guest elliebell
Hi Ady

My name is Alison and I live in West Pennant Hills, not far from you at all. My girls are aged 20 and 17 and I have a boy of 9. My 20 year old has left to go to uni in Brisbane and I miss her a lot !! We have been here 2 years in September and I still feel like I am settling in. If you want to get together for a chat/tea etc then pm your email or phone number and we can arrange something, there are more new people here feeling like you than you can ever begin to realise.

Blondie

would love to meet up coffee altogether sometime

Archived