Friends in Brisbane?

Guest xxcharliexx

Guest xxcharliexx

Hi all! :smile: I just discovered this sight and I think it's awesome! So much useful information and friendly people! I just wondered if there's many people in the Brisbane area? I live 5 minutes from the cbd. I'm 23 and live with my bf who's 27, no kids as of yet! If there's anyone in the area looking to make friends or have a coffee or a drink sometime give me a shout! I've been here over a year but still finding it a bit difficult to meet people and make friends, it can get a little lonely sometimes! Have a good day everyone and hopefully chat soon!

Guest jenzzzz

hey, i live in springfield with my bf(26) and I'm 22. ive lived here most of my life originally from nz. me and my bf moved to springfield from the south side of brisbane and its abit hard now that all our friends live so far away (not really that far but they dont like to drive far lol)

anyway if ya wanna catch up or have a chat let me know

Guest NinaW

hi guys,

We moved here about 10 months ago and have found it difficult to make friends in the area so would love to catch up with you guys sometime!

We live about 25 mins from the CBD but we work city, so let me know if you wanna meet for a coffee or evening drinks or whatever.

Hope to hear from either of you soon

Cheers,

Nina and Gareth

Guest stenichalifax

Living in Holmview with my hubbie Ste we are in the same boat would be great to organise a night out sometime if ya up for it? x Nic

Guest stenichalifax

Hey thinking of organising some drinks for the weekend at ours, would anybody be up for it? be a chance for everyone to get to know each other etc let me know what ya think? Nicole x

Archived