Looking for friends in Butler WA area

Guest Andrew6

Guest Andrew6

Hi, im due to be arriving in Perth in Aug, all being well with the house sale.

I am a single mum with 3 children, 2 girls 12 and 11 and a boy 6.

Was wondering if anyone fancied getting together when we arrive. Am heading for Butler, Tapping area.

Would be good to hear from you.

Nickie

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the greenwoods

Hi Nickie

cant help you much now but we are a family with 2 girls aged 8 and 12 moving to butler , house not on the market yet awaiting visa. hope it all goes well and perhaps when we get out there we could meet up.

carl&co

Guest Andrew6
Hi Nickie

cant help you much now but we are a family with 2 girls aged 8 and 12 moving to butler , house not on the market yet awaiting visa. hope it all goes well and perhaps when we get out there we could meet up.

carl&co

Good luck and hope all goes well with the house and visa. Let me know when your on your way.

xx

Hi Nickie

I live five mins drive from Buttler and have a friend who is having a house built up there so give me a shout when you and the gang arrive and we could all meet up .We have two boys the eldest 15 and the youngest 8 and most of my friends here have young kids so im sure we can find new friends for the kids as well . You been to oz before ?or like us its a total new experience .We have been here since Feb and are really liking life here.

Good luck on getting here in August and see you soon !!!!!

Julia

Hi Nickie

I live five mins drive from Buttler and have a friend who is having a house built up there so give me a shout when you and the gang arrive and we could all meet up .We have two boys the eldest 15 and the youngest 8 and most of my friends here have young kids so im sure we can find new friends for the kids as well . You been to oz before ?or like us its a total new experience .We have been here since Feb and are really liking life here.

Good luck on getting here in August and see you soon !!!!!

Julia

We are having a house built in Brighton (butler) ,lookin to rent there in Aug from Kallaroo due to tosser landlord

Guest Andrew6
We are having a house built in Brighton (butler) ,lookin to rent there in Aug from Kallaroo due to tosser landlord

I know Butler, we came march 07 and stayed with friends in butler and then came again nov 08 and stayed in Tapping.

Im due to fly on 10th aug, all things being equal, if you pm me your number i will give you a bell when i get out there and maybe we can meet up.

xxx

Guest Andrew6
Hi, im also a single mum, been in perth for nearly 18 months now with my 4 yr old daughter, would definatly be up for a get together once you arrive! Not long now.

Suzy.

Excellant, pm me your number and i will give you a ring when i get there. :laugh:

Nickie

Archived