any young mums out there around joondalup/carramar area?

Guest Soph and Ju

Guest Soph and Ju

Hi, currently in a rental in mullaloo, our fifth rental in the last 7 weeks!! so fed up with moving now! we are moving to carramar in just over a week to a more permanent rental for the next 12 months. I have a 1 year old and wondered if there are any other young mums like me around the area? Where do you take your little ones to meet up with others? Are there groups where you can go and take babies and have a chat? xx

Guest hazeotoole

Think there is a mother and toddler group at the Whitfords primary school and they go on little outings and have coffee, my Aunt lives in Tapping accross form Carramar and she was taking her little lad there she said its really good, we are not there yet but will be moving around that area, houses are lovely in Carramar think you will be happy there and there is a new shopping centre there too isnt there? They were building it when we were there at christmas. You must be so stressed out with all the moving!! Once is bad enough did you find it hard to find rentals?

Guest Soph and Ju

Hi, i shall have to look into that thanks. there are some nice houses in carramar and a shopping centre which is good. Yes, Im extremely stressed out with moving, packing and unpacking all the time! we havnt found it very easy to find rentals but that was our own fault as we didnt organise or plan things very well - we were supposed to be living in melbourne but didnt get on well there so decided to try perth as wed done the east coast a few years ago, so perth was really the last place we wanted to try. so all the rentals weve gone since coming to perth have been very last minute so most of them are usually booked up, or you can maybe get a few nights in one rental and then you have to move to another one thats free! Im sure if you book well in advcance youd have no problem.

Hi, i shall have to look into that thanks. there are some nice houses in carramar and a shopping centre which is good. Yes, Im extremely stressed out with moving, packing and unpacking all the time! we havnt found it very easy to find rentals but that was our own fault as we didnt organise or plan things very well - we were supposed to be living in melbourne but didnt get on well there so decided to try perth as wed done the east coast a few years ago, so perth was really the last place we wanted to try. so all the rentals weve gone since coming to perth have been very last minute so most of them are usually booked up, or you can maybe get a few nights in one rental and then you have to move to another one thats free! Im sure if you book well in advcance youd have no problem.

16km a long way to go for a chat ,theres a a mother toddler thingy at Carramar i think ,a kiwi i worked with lives there and i`m sure is mrs took the kiddy there

Guest migration angel

Hi Soph,

I'm in the northern suburbs and wonder if it might be worth posting about a meetup in Hillarys perhaps??? This is the second post I've read today from a Perth newbie with little ones.

Archived