Any playgroups in Carramar or surrounding areas?

Guest Soph and Ju

Guest Soph and Ju

Moving to Carramar next week and just wondered if there are any playgroups in the area? Went to the child health care clinic there and was told that the mothers groups were just for new mums, I have a 1 year old and would really like to meet with some other mums.x

Guest Gavin and Claire

Hi we arrived the beginning of June & staying in a holiday rental in Ocean Reef at the moment but moving to Currambine next Friday. I am 26 & my OH is 37 & we have 2 kids...Calum who is 3 & Teia who was 1 on the 29th April. I noticed your little girl is a similar age! I went to a playgroup in Ocean Reef on Tuesday & the mums were lovely but it would be nice to meet up with someone of a similar age to myself & Teia could have a little friend :) if you wanted to meet up for a coffee, walk on the beach with the kids or even a few drinks with our hubbies it would be great as we need friends haha Take care

Claire, Gav, Calum & Teia

Guest Soph and Ju

Hi, sorry so late replying to you but we dont have the internet up and running in our house yet so I am sat in mcdonalds on my laptop just so i can check my email! That sounds good meeting up for a drink or something and super that you have a little girl of a similar age. Whereabouts is currambine? x

Guest Gavin and Claire

Hi, that would be great! Currambine is off Shenton Avenue...we are going to be staying on the same road as the train station (Currambine Blvd) Im fed up with our internet to its dial up and its super slow! :arghh: Cant wait to get out of this holiday rental and into our rental on Friday! If u like I could send u my contact details in a private message & we could arrange to meet up 4a coffee at Hillarys one morning? Claire x

Archived