Beers / Social in Perth

Guest Danjohn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angela sykes
Hi all is this meet up at the Boat this Sunday? Can we come and are any kids going?

Hi Fiona my kids are coming to Brandon 11 and Brett 5, look forward to seeing you all there.

ange x

Guest angela sykes

Where was everybody??

I had the kids going around asking everybody if they were from poms in oz lol. Nice to meet Nic and Jase though had a good day.

Ange xx

Guest guest17301

Hi Angela we had the problem! We came but not till 3.30 and couldn't find anybody! Silly us for not finding out what people looked like! We had a drink then left...apologies.

Guest jimpy

hi there got auz cousins in kingsley whom i've visited many times in ten years. never saw any trouble around kingsley and surrounding areas last visit was november last year, heading over december to validate or stay still deciding, but definately headin for kingsley area to stay as i know it well. you should try the kingsley tavern for a beer , there's quite a few brits drink there regular , there's also a nice restaraunt attached and a bookies ,my downfall lol, hope this helps jim

Guest angela sykes

LOL , no worries everyone let us know when there is another get together and we will be there.

Ange xx

Where was everybody??

I had the kids going around asking everybody if they were from poms in oz lol. Nice to meet Nic and Jase though had a good day.

Ange xx

Hi and thanks, it was great meeting you all too. We will definately be there again. Sorry did not get for the roller skating but hope you had good time and hope you had a good birthday.

Kids and Jase had good first days at work and school.

See you soon

Nic x:laugh:

PS My turn for a drink next time!!!

Guest SandersClan

Hiya....We moved to Perth 18 months ago and still would like to meet new people with kids.

My O/H & I are in Tapping, would be up for a meet if another meet up is arranged in the near future.

We have 3 boys, they are 1,4 and almost 6.

Cheers

Lou

Guest Danjohn

sounds like we may need a bigger venue...but for time being let's stick with the Boat (Mindarie) again. How about Sunday 9 August at say 4pm?

We have a 9 month old who we'll bring if everyone else is bringing kids!

sounds like we may need a bigger venue...but for time being let's stick with the Boat (Mindarie) again. How about Sunday 9 August at say 4pm?

We have a 9 month old who we'll bring if everyone else is bringing kids!

Bugga we are on hols in the uk , be in mindarie on the 23rd , rental story aarghh

Guest angela sykes
Hiya....We moved to Perth 18 months ago and still would like to meet new people with kids.

My O/H & I are in Tapping, would be up for a meet if another meet up is arranged in the near future.

We have 3 boys, they are 1,4 and almost 6.

Cheers

Lou

Hi lou we are also in Tapping my boys are 11 and 5, does your 5 year old go to tapping cause my 5 year old is in mrs smiths class . speak soon ange x

Guest angela sykes

Hi Dan we will defo be there but this time i will put my number on here so we can all find each other lol

Ange x

Hi,

We will hopefully make it on the 9th. We have a boy of 10 yrs and girl 7rs old, we know some friends from school but sometimes difficult getting company for both boy and girl.

We live in Clarkson after renting in Mindarie for nearly 2 years.

Hubbie is an electrician and I am retraining after working at Marks & Sparks knickers & bras.

Have a good week all!

Liz

:cute:

Hi,

We will hopefully make it on the 9th. We have a boy of 10 yrs and girl 7rs old, we know some friends from school but sometimes difficult getting company for both boy and girl.

We live in Clarkson after renting in Mindarie for nearly 2 years.

Hubbie is an electrician and I am retraining after working at Marks & Sparks knickers & bras.

Have a good week all!

Liz

:cute:

moovin to mindarie when we are back from uk hols

moovin to mindarie when we are back from uk hols

Which part of Mindarie? We were not far from the deli and chip shop, just had to cross anchorage. Feel far away from the ocean now as we could walk easy before.

Liz

Archived