Any Eastern Suburbanites (Sydney) out there?

Hi there,

After living in Coogee, NSW, for more than a year and a half now, it occurs to me that I really don't know enough people on this side of the world yet.

I'm sure I'm not the only pom on here living the eastern suburbs cliche.

So it'd be good to meet up for a beer with some of you guys on here, somewhere local maybe, so this place can begin to feel a bit more like home and not an extended holiday (it isn't, I'm a permanent).

Failing that, the CBD is easy enough for me to get to.

cheers,

matt

(male, 30s, relatively harmless)

Hi there,

After living in Coogee, NSW, for more than a year and a half now, it occurs to me that I really don't know enough people on this side of the world yet.

I'm sure I'm not the only pom on here living the eastern suburbs cliche.

So it'd be good to meet up for a beer with some of you guys on here, somewhere local maybe, so this place can begin to feel a bit more like home and not an extended holiday (it isn't, I'm a permanent).

Failing that, the CBD is easy enough for me to get to.

cheers,

matt

(male, 30s, relatively harmless)

Alright Matt

Me and the other half are looking to meet new people as well. Like you we are hoping to increase our circle of friends down under.

We are trying to arrange a night out in the city on Saturday.

Like you I have put a post up to see what comes of it. Your welcome to join us if your up for it, post is titled "drinks sat 4th sydney cbd"

Maybe see you there?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SteveT

Hi Matt,

I am living in Surry Hills, so not a million miles away. Have been here for 9 months now and am really looking to meet more people other than those I work with. Also in my 30's, if you fancy meeting up for a few beers that would be great, very happy to meet in Coogee or the City.

Steve

Archived