PMV processing times - let's twiddle our thumbs in the meantime!

Smiler

Welcome to the PMV Thumb Twiddlers gang

Would love to hear how people get on with their Prospective Marriage Visa applications. Am trying not to hang on to the idea that this forthcoming month (July) there will be a surge of applications granted due to the end of the Oz financial year being out the way- I can't bear being disappointed.

Good luck to you Twiddlers out there!

Smiler

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Miley

I am having all these crazy thoughts, what if I left our some questions in the form, what if something goes wrong in my medical report, what if the evidences are insufficient, what if..what if.... erghhhhh....

I submitted mine before July.

On 11 July 2009, it will be one month. Counting down...

Hello Fellow Twiddlers

I will get RSI at this rate, the way this twiddling is going on! lol

Miley yeah I know what you mean - 'did I forget to tick this box', etc. I submitted mine, in hand, the day before you. It took 2 weeks to be allocated a case officer.

StevieItfc - have you been allocated a C/O as yet?

Thanks Nadjez - hoping we can send a good vibe down to Aus House with our positive thinking so we all get our visas granted asap

Chat soon

Smiler

OMG!!!!

My PMV has been granted!!! I am so excited!! They obviously are putting them through faster now. I had frontloaded everything so that definitely helped.

I'm sure you lot won't be twiddling for much longer too.

Will keep an eye on how you all get on

Smiler.....is smiling :smile:

Guest stevieitfc

No Case Officer yet, the money hasn't been taken either. It would have got there on the 1st and today is the 3rd so not panicing yet!

Guest Nadjez

hey steve fingers crossed, hopefully when u get ur case officer should be thumbs up soon after wards : )

Guest Nadjez

hey steve congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats super dupa news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when u going?

i finally sent off my oz police check, so now have to wait anxiously for its return then send off my application!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest teammonkei

I'd like to join your gang if I may - posted off our prospective marriage app this morning. I can only pray we get the sort of result you got Steve! Congrats!!

Teammonkei - no worries - you will soon be joining the We Got It! gang. They seem to be being processed quicker recently.

Nadjez - great to hear your application is coming together!! Sorry have been quiet - have been full on with sorting out the wedding party. make sure you keep in touch x

Guest Nadjez

smiler, teammonkei, please you have applied for same visa, what did you put for this question

pleaseplease please help form 80 question 30!!

i am appying for prospective marriage visa and am really stuck on question 30, please please please can some one help me!!

- 'period of time permitted to remain in Australia as authorised on arrival'

and

'additional periods of stay authorised after arrival (if applicable)'

what do i put for these please heelppppp

Nadine:no:

Guest teammonkei

Okay for that one I believe we put it was 9 months authorised stay cos that's the length of the visa...

and the second one I remember we left blank because we figured it wasnt applicable to us yet with that visa.

I hope this helps - maybe other people did differently but that's how we took the question anyway!

Archived