Perth Christmas in July Event - State your interest

Guest Guruju

Guest Guruju

Hi All

Sharon of Baldivis was organising this but has gone interstate for work so asked me to post a notice on PIO to see if there was any interest in the following

Option 1

Christmas in July Function - Buffet style

Saturday 18th July 2009 from 7pm

Peel Manor Estate (see website Peel Manor House Baldivis WA)

Cost would be $75pp and would need to be paid upfront as they require this for any booking.

Option 2 -

Christmas in July - sit down all inclusive meal

Saturday 25th July From 7.30pm to 11.30pm

Munja gardens - website http://www.munjagardens.com/coming_events.html

Cost is $85pp - payment due 1 week before.

Register your interest now! If there is sufficient interest I will get more info and post it on the PIO calendar for RSVPing.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Misty

Hello,

I can't make either I'm afraid due to football commitments! Hope you have a great time though whatever you decide,

Cheryl

Guest Guruju
HI Julia,

Yes would like to do option 2. If we can get kids looked after then me and hubby if not just me.

Was wondering what was going to happen with this?!

Thanks once again for organising

Sue

Hi Sue

I can check if its suitable for children - unless its a bit too late a time for yours? I thought all welcome - my hubby (he's Australian) is a bit intrigued by it so is interested in coming along. I think even if there are only a small number of people interested then we for a table of 10 or something.

Cheers

Julia

Guest jackie Macdonald

Hiya,

I would love to have come, but I will still be in the UK until the beginning of August. Thanks for the invitation anyway. I hope you are well.

Jackie xx

Guest Guruju

Hi All

It appears that option 2 is the most popular. I have put it up as an event for 25th July and am waiting for Moderator approval. In the meantime - here's the menu and pricing etc

Christmas In July Dinner Dance

Saturday 25nd July 2009

Warm Freshly Baked Bread Rolls Served to the Table

Entrée Duo

House Smoked Leg Ham

Complemented with Asparagus Spears and Dijon Crème

Split Pea and Smoked Ham Hock Soup

with Potato Wafers

Main

Grilled Lilley Valley Pork Loin with Pistachio Nut Crust

Complemented with Crispy Pork Belly and

Sweet Apple Relish

Or

Breast of Turkey Roulade

Encrusted with a Cranberry and Cream Cheese Farce

Drizzled with a Maple and Bourbon Infusion

Main Courses Served with Garlic Potato Mash and Fresh Garden Vegetables

Dessert Trio

Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Vanilla

Sweet Cherry Pie

Honey Comb Ice-cream Tower

Plus

Freshly Brewed Tea and Coffee and Chocolates

And

House Beers, Wines & Soft drinks

With

Live Entertainment By –Tbc

$85.00 All Inclusive

7.00pm for 7.30pm Start

(11.30pm finish)

50% Deposit Required within one week of booking;

Full balance required one week prior to Function

Bookings Essential As Dates Will Fill Fast

Come as A Couple or Come as a Group (Round Tables of 10)

Full Cash Bar Facilities Available

Please RSVP once you see it on the calendar.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Sue

I can check if its suitable for children - unless its a bit too late a time for yours? I thought all welcome - my hubby (he's Australian) is a bit intrigued by it so is interested in coming along. I think even if there are only a small number of people interested then we for a table of 10 or something.

Cheers

Julia

Hi Julia,

yes it would be too late for my 2 smaller ones, but my eldest might be persuaded to look after them.

Thanks

Sue x

Guest LondonGal

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the invite, not sure yet if I can make it as OH's work are talking about laying one on for staff and partners.

Will know by early next week and will RSVP.

Cheers, LG.

Guest guest17301

I would love to come too but it's a bit far, was hoping it would be more central to both north and south : (

Guest Susie

Hi, thanks for invite Julia.

Sorry, but like Fiona its probably a bit too far for me.

Susie :sad:

Guest Guruju

Hi All

This event is now on the events and meetings calendar if anyone is able to come along.

Cheers

Julia

Guest Guruju

HI Ozzy7

its for couples - I have put a suggested PIO Girls night out in the calendar for August in Freo. However, I thought Christmas in July may be something that partners might like to come along to (and possibly older children as its a bit late for the little ones).

Cheers

julia

Guest guest17301

Hi Julia, why didn't you book somewhere more central? Don't you want us northerners spoiling the fun, lol...:err:

Guest Guruju

Hi Fiona

I didn't book the Xmas in July function - Sharon of Baldivis did, I am just helping out whilst she is in Sydney by putting it on PIO.

As for Augusts event - lots of people at Chutneys dinner said that Freo would be okay whether they lived north or south, hencewhy I have suggested it.

I am happy for alternatives to be suggested and someone else take the batten for an event - I wont be offended at all.

Cheers

Julia

Guest guest17301

No worries Julia, I missed the first night and was up 4 xmas in July but dont want to put another one on as wont get many takers. That place looks beaut though bet you'll have a good time. The night in Freo looks good, hoping to get a night in Joondalup sorted at some point. No idea where to go though.

No worries Julia, I missed the first night and was up 4 xmas in July but dont want to put another one on as wont get many takers. That place looks beaut though bet you'll have a good time. The night in Freo looks good, hoping to get a night in Joondalup sorted at some point. No idea where to go though.

Joondalup resort ,bit pricey but good , or there the bailey and the shamrock ,sovereign

Guest Ozzy7

Me and the OH will be able to come along, sounds like a good night out, its a shame not many people have put there names down for it.

Archived