Billy no mates

Guest davey boy uk

Guest davey boy uk

Hi to all, My names Dave and I have just arrived in Oz on Saturday,:cool: With my younger brother who had already been out here for a year and made freinds of his own, I dont want to be getting in the way for him when is comes to his freinds.

I'm looking to make freinds in the age range from 18 -23 years . I am 21 am very outgoing person enjoy going out socailising , nights out on the town, football (soccer) and day out acctivities like bowling, golf, etc.:eek:

Guest jewels1356

welcome to oz might help if yopu put were you are iam sure you will have loads of mates soon

julie

Guest proud2beaussie

Welcome to PIO davey boy uk.

We are a little bit like a family here so I hope you enjoy being a member,there's lot's of very friendly people on here and I'm sure you will make some new friends very quickly.

Keep an eye on the forum for details of planned meet ups and I reckon you will soon have plenty of new buddies.

Cheers

Guest davey boy uk

nice to hear from u julie im currently in Brisbane located in the logan area if that means anything to you or anyone quite cofusing at the moment :eek: but im sure il get use to it after a while where about are you loacted?

• 6 months later...
Guest ladybee

Hi Dave,

Where abouts have you moved to? We are in Melbourne and have a son 18 into football looking for some mates?

Thanks

Katy

Archived