in need of friends!

Guest tjmac

Guest tjmac

Hi all

My name is Tara i'm 26 married to Craig 27 we have 3 beautiful children Connor 5, Sienna 15months and Lexi 7weeks. We have been here since dec 07 and have found it very hard to find a welcoming group of friends our age! Most aussies with kids we have met seem to be quite a bit older than us and tend to keep them selves to them selves! (dont really let you in to their circle of friends!)

We would love to meet people around our age either with or without kids to meet up have bbqs and get togethers (when it gets a bit warmer of course!) Never thought i'd be this cold in oz!! ha:err:

We live in western suburbs of sydney but we both drive and as i've been pregnant pretty much since we moved here havent seen much of sydney so are happy to get out and about to meet people...

We moved here from Gravesend in kent, anyone from that neck of woods?

We do like it here but find it hard sometimes as we dont really know anyone, we're not used to that as we were very social back home, and both had a great group of mates!

Hope to meet up with some you soon

Tara

:biggrin:

Guest JoanneHattersley

Just a reminder, please use PM/EMail for personal info like telephone numbers etc.

Guest Surfview
meet up we have 2 wee ones & an other on the way- we're on the north shore- where are you? PM me

Me too :wink:

Guest guest17520

Hi, I'm 27, wife is 30, we have a daughter aged 19 months. My wife has lots of friends with young kids but they are all Japanese as that's where my wife is from. I have some friends but none with kids, always good to know of others with kids.

Hey there I am 23 but ,y other half is 27. And we have Blake who is 4 months old. If you wanna meet in the city sometime I am mnore than happy too.

Archived