When is the next sydney girlie night out??

Guest HYmz

Guest Megan84

Hey, been in Sydney a couple of months now and would really like to join a girls' night out if one is being organised.

Hey Girls,

I have been here a few months now and met some great friends on here. I have set up a little email group where we just email each other see who fancies a night out.

If you want me to add you to the group send me a private message with your email address and i'll add you.

Guest Corona

Hi I am living in Sydney 3 1/2 years now and also have the same problems, find it very very hard to make aussie friends...the friends we have made all seem to come and go and are friends from home etc....I would also be up for a girly nite out and also live in Surry hills with my boyf....we are both 28! :)

Guest morrisonjo84

I'm not sure how to send private messages on this! I've been here almost a year, not really met many Aussies, friends are mainly from Uk and Irelend! Tracey is good at being PIO Social convener..met a few people through PIO and they've been great! So keep me posted on any girls nites and i'll be there! (30 and Scotish:)

Archived