The Valley 15th August

Guest stenichalifax

Guest stenichalifax

Anyone up for a night in the Valley on Sat 15th Aug? A few of us going out bout 9-10pm for a few drinks and a dance... Nic & Ste x

Guest davey boy uk

yeh im all game for it keep udated closer to time with times n location meeting points etc

dave

Guest HelenaBooth
Anyone up for a night in the Valley on Sat 15th Aug? A few of us going out bout 9-10pm for a few drinks and a dance... Nic & Ste x

Hi!

Me and Hubby (24,25)

Live in East Brisbane

Always looking to meet new people

Please PM me with details nearer the time if you can!

Would be great to make some more chums! x

Helena & anthony xx:spinny:

Hi could you let me know more details, my daughter lives in Brisbane and is at Uni there, she is having trouble making friends with some of the other students, she says a lot of them are much youngeer than her (she is 20). It is now at the stage where she is questioning whether to stay or go home and study there. I just want her to be happy but feel she needs a helping hand to settle more into Brisbane. Thanks, Blondie.

Guest stenichalifax

Hi yeah there will be a few of us going out we're all aged in the 20-35 mark mixture of girls and lads. Just going to head out at about 9pm and have a few drinks and some dancing....Where abouts in brisbane does she live?

Nic

Guest HelenaBooth
Hi yeah there will be a few of us going out we're all aged in the 20-35 mark mixture of girls and lads. Just going to head out at about 9pm and have a few drinks and some dancing....Where abouts in brisbane does she live?

Nic

Hey ya!

Me (Helena) and Hubby (anthony) 24,25

Really looking forward to meeting some new people who are the same age and up for a drink and a dance, Really looking forward to it

I am on Facebook (helenaadams@hotmailco.uk) HELENA ADAMS

If anyone wants to add me before hand

xx:laugh:

Thanks for the reply, she lives in student accomodation at Kelvin Grove and attends QUT uni studying drama, or creative industries as the course is called. Could you let me know, nearer the time, where you will be meeting, times etc ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davey boy uk

right just under 2 weeks now till the valley any times or information we need to know for meeting up yet?

Guest stenichalifax

i know i am really slack, we are meeting in the elephant and wheelbarrow in fortitude valley on sat 15th August @ 9pm....if anyone has any questions send me a PM or i am on facebook nicrush@hotmail.com and i will give you my mobile number. cant wait be fun as!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stenichalifax

Hey meeting in the elephant and wheelbarrow in the valley at 9pm, my number is 0421118239 if ya need to call us..

C ya there Nic & Ste

Guest HelenaBooth

Hey ya!

Me (Helena) and Hubby (anthony) 24,25

Really looking forward to meeting some new people

I am on Facebook (helenaadams@hotmailco.uk) HELENA ADAMS

If anyone wants to add me

See you all at 9 on Saturday

xx

Just wanted to say thanks for organising this My son seemed to have a great night thanks for being so welcoming:wubclub:

Guest Ruth Standing

Hi, hope the drinks went down well in the Valley :spinny:

Me and my hubby (31,28) live in Wynnum (Bayside), been here 3 months and really keen to meet new people for coffee, drinks, food...

I work from home so finding it even harder to meet new people.

Be great to have new buddies

Ruth and Mark

Guest stenichalifax

hey how are you? yeah it was a good night, a few of us met up was fun. Not sure where wynnum is i am useless lol we live in holmview its near beenleigh. Yeah we're up for meeting up for a drink or something. i am on facebook if ya wanna add me its nicrush@hotmail.com. speak soon Nic xx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ruth Standing

Hiya, Wynnum is near Manly(?) south of Brisbane on the water, about 20 mins from Beenliegh I think but I am not that good with directions either. I;ve added you on facebook, I know how to use that better than PIO! Where do you usually go out? Do you go to Brisbane or more local? Be really goodo to meet up sometime soon x

Guest stenichalifax

Hey mate, still have no idea lol will have to ask ste. Sorry i got ya friend request on facebook but i dint know it was you so i deleted it.. can ya send it again. We dont really go out that often too expensive we go out every now and then and its pretty crap but not often usually have bbqs and stuff. yeah for sure will do xx will have to organise something soon

Hi

Just spotted this thread! Do you guys meet up regularly, wouldn't mind meeting a few more people- am Irish and in Brissy a year now.

Cheers

Aoife :biggrin:

Guest Ruth Standing

Hi

Not been out with the PIO guys yet, keeping having a diary clash. Hoping to get together soon, where do you live? How you liking brisbane?

Ruth and Mark

Archived