When do I have to be there by?

Que Sera Sera

When your visa is granted, I know you have to be in Australia or validate before your medicals/police checks expire, so could anyone tell me is the date of the medical the day you actually had it done or is it when the meds were finalised ?

Can anyone please let me know ? many thanks.:wubclub:

Hiya, Not sure abt now but it used to be from when you had your Medicals done not when they were finalised. Having said that when we had our visa on a enter date it was a month after we had our meds done, not sure if this was because it was December so they were being kind !!!

Good Luck

Guest mcleod275

I was under the impression that it was the date your medicals were done not the date they were finalised, however I am sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Our entry date is the date that our Police Checks were issued as this date was before we had our medicals done.

Claire xx

I was under the impression that it was the date your medicals were done not the date they were finalised, however I am sure someone will correct me if wrong.

Our entry date is the date that our Police Checks were issued as this date was before we had our medicals done.

Claire xx

Yes your right it is

Guest alansgirlfriend

Hi

Can someone clarify please - what you mean by medicals finalised ? We had ours done Feb 2010, receipt was sent to agent. Can't recall any info about them being finalised. What is meant by this ?

application lodged May 2008. Meds and PC's February 2009. Off CSL March 2009. Only applied for SS July 2009.

Hi

Can someone clarify please - what you mean by medicals finalised ? We had ours done Feb 2010, receipt was sent to agent. Can't recall any info about them being finalised. What is meant by this ?

application lodged May 2008. Meds and PC's February 2009. Off CSL March 2009. Only applied for SS July 2009.

Hi we had a our Meds done in March 2009 and on the page on the Diac where yoo check your visa progress the Meds all changed to Finalised about 6 weeks later.

Guest alansgirlfriend

Thanks, but am I able to go on and check the DIAC page even though I'm doing it through my agent ?

Guest alansgirlfriend

hiya julie

I've just tried but they are asking for a transaction number ? Where do I get this from ?

Archived