kings park family area meet up?

Guest spem

Hi just thought I would put an idea out there for a meet up in Kings park during the week for anyone who has kiddies? With possiblity of making it a weekly thing?

The lotterywest family area is a great place for the kids to run around and play and is quite central location for NOR and SOR!!

Anyway anyone interested please let me know maybe we can arrange something for next couple of weeks?

Take care all,

Emma :biggrin:

Hi Emma,

It's nice to hear you're trying to sort out a meet-up. It was great meeting and chatting to you at the Wanneroo meet.

I may be up for it but not sure if it will fit in with my new early morning job and as yet I may need a few more trips into the city before I know if I can comfortably fit it in between school runs and I'm confident enough to do the trip down to Kings Park from Yanchep without hubby.

We can make quite a few weekends though and it's a lovely place.

It's great that we're having a bit more sun at the moment too. :cool:

Take care and good luck with making lots more good friends,

Gina. x

Hi Gina,

Many thanks for your kind reply.... hope you are well. Was nice meeting up with you guys at Wanneroo too. Good luck with the new job, hope all goes well.

A few of us are meeting up next Friday (14th August) at 10am at Kings park (mummies wiz kiddies), if you can, come along.......

Take care

Emma x:smile:

Thanks so much for the invite Emma, I've just seen it. Been so busy lately and trying to get into some sort of routine. :wacko: Unfortunately I can't make this one and my mornings are taken up with work for the foreseeable future.

I hope to meet up with you again though at some PIO meets in the future.

Hope you and the family are keeping well. :smile:

Take care,

Gina. x

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

Well it has been awhile since the last meet up, So have arranged another meet for next Tues avo about 1pm at the Family park in Kings park. If anyone wants to meet up and have a coffee/chat while the little ones play then come along!! . Will also post a thread on the WA section (think I should of done that b4)!!!!

PM me and I will give you my number.

Emma x:wink:

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, there are a few of us with little ones meeting at Hillary's on Tues avo about 2pm...anyone is welcome to come along. Pm me and I will give my number...

Emma

Hi there - haven't worked out how to PM yet but would be interested in meeting up on Tues (at the moment I'm free although that may change). We have been in Perth since October & I'm wanting to make some more friends. We are up in Somerly (Clarkson) and I've two boys (3 & 4)

Hello emski,

Will be lovely to meet you if you can make it..have sent you a pm with my number. I also have 2 little ones boy aged 3 and girl aged 2.....they keep you on your toes don't they?!!! ha ha

We are meeting by the play area on the beach at Hillaries from 2pm onwards.

If you're not sure who I am call me when you get there and i will describe what we look like!!

See you tomo,

Emma x

Archived