Girlfriends wanted on the northern beaches!

Guest millicentbee

Guest millicentbee

I've been living on the northern beaches in Sydney for about a year after moving here to be with my australian boyfriend and while I'm friends with his friends, I dont really have any of my own friends to cause mischief with! I've found it harder to meet people because I'm part of a couple and either people assume you dont need friends (which cant be further from the truth! ), or they already have their own friends and arn't looking to expand! I'm a pretty normal 25 year old, love coffee, going to festivals and gigs, the occasional bout of mid-week drinking, lying on the beach, dressing up and hitting the town etc.

If there are any girls who are in a similar situation and want to meet up I would love to hear from you.

Guest Helenrose

Hi, I'm in a very similar situation to you. I'm 27 and moved to Sydney 10 weeks ago with my Aussie boyfriend. I'd love to arrange to meet up

Guest Surfview
Hi, ive been living in the northern beaches for a while and would be up for meeting up, going out etc.

thanks

D is that you :biglaugh:

Guest carol poole

im from newcasle and ive been living with northern beaches all my life , but not when i get to perth , ha ha

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I've been living on the northern beaches with my boyfriend since moving here from the UK at the end of last year. I'm also 25 and would like to make some more friends of my own too! My boyfriend is australian but has lived in the UK for most of his life so has family here who we see but doesn't know that many people here either which I think has made it even harder! Am job hunting again at the moment so have lots of free time on my hands so let me know if you want to meet up! Catherine

I've been living on the northern beaches in Sydney for about a year after moving here to be with my australian boyfriend and while I'm friends with his friends, I dont really have any of my own friends to cause mischief with! I've found it harder to meet people because I'm part of a couple and either people assume you dont need friends (which cant be further from the truth! ), or they already have their own friends and arn't looking to expand! I'm a pretty normal 25 year old, love coffee, going to festivals and gigs, the occasional bout of mid-week drinking, lying on the beach, dressing up and hitting the town etc.

If there are any girls who are in a similar situation and want to meet up I would love to hear from you.

Guest darling number 1

Hi all! I too am 25 and moved to Sydney to be with my Brit-but-permanent-resident boyfriend. I live in Mosman, so not quite North enough, but would be interested in meeting any lovely ladies if you're in my neck of the woods at any point. I too have lots (and lots) of time on my hands!

Guest Faye&Matt

I'm in Gosford so not quite Northern beaches but would still be interested in meeting up if you like? I've moved here with my Aussie bf and have found myself in the same situation. I'm not working so can't meet people through work and when I was temping I was working ridiculous hours so couldn't be that social! lol Anyway, send me a message if you're interested!

Thanks! Will give you a call and see you on Monday!

Faye - you are welcome to come too (though appreciate would be a long way for you to go for a coffee) or otherwise could meet you somewhere on the northern beaches sometime...unfortunately relying on public transport at the moment so can't travel very far! Would be good to get a group of people to meet up for a drink really!

• 1 month later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

my name is steff and i moved here with my boyfriend in March and am finding it hard to link up with people. We live in cremorne at the moment and am gagging for some girlie time. Just moved from Manly and am happy to meet up there somewhere , love going out for drinks and a laugh. Hit me back and maybe we could meet up for some good times!:biglaugh:

Guest sarah1980

Hi everyone, I am 28 and just moved here from the UK 4 weeks ago. Am living nr Manly with my friend who I love to death but fear if we spend all our time together we may kill each other! I would love to meet some other people who live nearby. Does anyone fancy meeting for a drink one night this week in Manly (or any where else nearby)?

Guest mutikonka

I think it's time the British blokes started their own social thing. I see loads of girly night out threads for Sydney but none for us fellas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Danni2107

Manly is the perfect place!! Its a 30min ferry ride into the heart of the city centre and a 30 min drive/bus ride to some off the most awesome beaches in the country.

Plus, its got a great beach front, some brilliant walks, great restaurants, cafe's, bars and pubs and its a really friendly place!!

You can't really ask for better than that!

I'm back over in June this year and i'd like to meet a few likeminded people so i'll keep checking this and other posts!

Danielle

• 2 months later...

Hi, my names Emma, also 25, I have been in Dee Why for 2 and a half years, my fiancé and I moved here together. I have also found it hard to meet people especially people in a similar situation. I love shopping, going for coffee and lying on the beach, would be really good to hear from you if your still looking to meet people? Look forward to hearing from you! Emma

Guest Naveed123

O guys whats funny here he he he

my girl friend also with me she is very closely with me and i am feel in heaven oh baby can you understand !:jiggy::jiggy:

www.onlineshoppingavs.com

Archived