Guest pakistan

Faisi, they might take between 14 to 17 months, that's per the timesheet which u just filled.

ufff thts too mch...for a whole year they kept on saying wait for 12 months and now suddenly how can they increase tht time..they simply think we are stupid and cant do anything...

male applicant so helpless female 7-9 month wait but male have trouble 14 months its too much pain for them today all female make dua for all brother's who are waiting of visa finalize so now like my this post and make dua i am checking how many people do dua to brother's :D

male applicant so helpless female 7-9 month wait but male have trouble 14 months its too much pain for them today all female make dua for all brother's who are waiting of visa finalize so now like my this post and make dua i am checking how many people do dua to brother's :D

ya i agree :D...we males have to reach there as quickly as possible and search for a job and house..too mch stress unlike females :P

thank u so much

CDR means? im working in GIS field, did AHC ask u for CDR?

i mean wht engineering have u done??? means electronics,electrical or mechanical??? GIS full form? no AHC dint ask...CDR means Competency Demonstration Report...this is like a detailed resume or career story...u have to submit it to Engineers Australia for assessment for better job opportunities...

i mean wht engineering have u done??? means electronics,electrical or mechanical??? GIS full form? no AHC dint ask...CDR means Competency Demonstration Report...this is like a detailed resume or career story...u have to submit it to Engineers Australia for assessment for better job opportunities...

As you are in SPouse visa thread then i assume you applied for SPOUSE VISA not GSM. why you need CDR if you are got going through GSM route?

Is it only for the sake of getting positive skill assessment for better opportunities in Australia? or you are requested (which is surprising for me) by you CO to do so?

ufff thts too mch...for a whole year they kept on saying wait for 12 months and now suddenly how can they increase tht time..they simply think we are stupid and cant do anything...

you should be thankful that if you will get your grant in the end :)

12-14 months are peanuts in front of those who waited more than 2 (in my case) or 3 years (in most of my friends case).

DIAC has got every right to scrutinise the visa applicants. just for the sake of there security. I know wait is frustrating but none of us can do anything other than wait and cooperate.

Happy waiting,

cheers

As you are in SPouse visa thread then i assume you applied for SPOUSE VISA not GSM. why you need CDR if you are got going through GSM route?

Is it only for the sake of getting positive skill assessment for better opportunities in Australia? or you are requested (which is surprising for me) by you CO to do so?

ya i knw tht you dont need cdr for spouse visa...and my CO dint asked for it...i just want my self to get registered with engineers australia coz i hav searched quiet jobs that demands Engineers Australia registered engineer..so im just looking for some one to guide me and help me in making my cdr..

ya i knw tht you dont need cdr for spouse visa...and my CO dint asked for it...i just want my self to get registered with engineers australia coz i hav searched quiet jobs that demands Engineers Australia registered engineer..so im just looking for some one to guide me and help me in making my cdr..

http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/sites/default/files/shado/About%20Us/Migration%20Skills%20Assessment/migration_skills_assessment_booklet.pdf

Hope that helps..

Yesterday, I received my passport with VISA Stamp on it. Entry date should not be after Nov, 2013....so plenty of time for me...

Interesting thing to note on the grant letter was that Visa Grant Date was just a day after my medical was done. So, it was fast. Thank You AHC for speedy processing... Five and a half months from start to end.... I am glad that I had a very smooth journey.

Thanks everyone on this forum. :notworthy:

I pray for early visa grants for all those who are in the waiting queue. Allah Hafiz

Yesterday, I received my passport with VISA Stamp on it. Entry date should not be after Nov, 2013....so plenty of time for me...

Interesting thing to note on the grant letter was that Visa Grant Date was just a day after my medical was done. So, it was fast. Thank You AHC for speedy processing... Five and a half months from start to end.... I am glad that I had a very smooth journey.

I pray for early visa grants for all those who are in the waiting queue. Allah Hafiz

Congraturation Masha Allah

Civil , Mechnical and GIS i done but i not worry about job i have already job offer Alhamdulillah so dont worry u can contact to some consultant in aus they will help u for job i hope this is not problem..... just think about visa :wink:

Edited by alilibra4

Congrats SIS. That is indeed a very good news.

Best of luck for the future.

newone