Guest pakistan

Ok mates thanks for all your ur candid answers. I will keep in touch once I get some good news to share, I pray that we all get our visas soon Amen...

Edited by kelvin

Good evening to all, pls can some one tell me the medical condition that can lead to spouse application been refused, pls ur opinion will be greatly appreciated...

Thnks...

Edited by kelvin

Good evening to u friend, pls do u hv any idea of any medical condition that can lead to spouse application been refused, pls ur opinion will be greatly appreciated...Thnks...

hi

Yes I have used them for the ticket booking of my visa validation trip. please find below the procedure of contacting IOM

we have to email to concern person at IOM i.e. Irfan Afzal (iafzal@iom.int) enquiring about the details of flight and amount. you can also call IOM through local number at 051-2831061.

they will reply you with all the required details and provide the bank account details additionally for deposit of ticket charges, in my case that was Standard Chartered. they will require the scan copy of deposit slip.

You will get the e-ticket in 4 to 5 working days after emailing copy of deposit slip.

Cheers

Edited by musmanasghar

Thanks for the reply God bless. Pls quick questions do u know how long it will take to go for medical after they request for it? Do u know how long it will take to get a visa grant after medical? and finally do u knw wen one can make an initial entry to Australia after approval? Ur reply will be highly appreciated thanks...

Pls quick questions does any one know how long it will take to go for medical after they request for it? Does any one know how long it will take to get a visa grant after medical? and finally does any knw wen one can make an initial entry to Australia after approval? Ur reply will be highly appreciated thanks...

Thanks for the reply God bless. Pls quick questions do u know how long it will take to go for medical after they request for it? Do u know how long it will take to get a visa grant after medical? and finally do u knw wen one can make an initial entry to Australia after approval? Ur reply will be highly appreciated thanks...

How long is something which no one knows mate :)

totally depends upon the way medicals sent from clinic to HOC sydney. and the workload in sydney. So you can count 7 to 45 days for medical finalization. Initial entry also depends upon many things like expiry date of PCC/Medical/Passport etc. so u cant tell that too.

Thanks for the reply, that means u hv to get the medical done with in 28days or hv to wait till 28days?...

28 Days means you need to undergo Medicals with in 28 days. If you are unable to attend medicals within 28 days then u will inform you CO and ask about the advise with genuine reason. You dont need to wait for medical finalization as its not in your hand. you will just undergo medical during 28 days time frame and inform your CO about the medical date along with scanned Copy of Clinic receipt as a proof of medical.

cheers

MADA How r u feeling after visa haven't seen you on this forum since couple of weeks

when r u planning to go Australia ... have u arranged any booking yet

OMG i checked many airways already booked so now i booked on chance thai airways 8 january