Guest pakistan

Hi Punjabi

Get your husband to attach a notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). This proves that he lived in Australia, worked in Australia and files tax returns. Also attach the copy of passport and license with address on it. This would ensure your concerns are met.

i called AHC isb today and guess what my CO said....she says she never received my medicals or addiaitonal docs whcih i sent on 5th of dec 2012 and received tcs acknowlegnent receipt on the 7th and even sent the screenshot of the tcs receipt to immigration so that they know that the docs have been sent and received ..its been over a month and now she denies it.....and here iw as waiting for my visa grant.......this one month delay only cuz of the visa officers laziness..they dont even acknoeledge receipts of docs and stuffs so that after months when u get tired if waiting n u cal them then they can tell u that they havent received anthing.....and she also said u dont need to call i will call u when i will rcv anything ...and here if i hadnt called her today i would never know tht she didnt even bother to look for my parcel......badly pissed at these losers.....!!!!

i called AHC isb today and guess what my CO said....she says she never received my medicals or addiaitonal docs whcih i sent on 5th of dec 2012 and received tcs acknowlegnent receipt on the 7th and even sent the screenshot of the tcs receipt to immigration so that they know that the docs have been sent and received ..its been over a month and now she denies it.....and here iw as waiting for my visa grant.......this one month delay only cuz of the visa officers laziness..they dont even acknoeledge receipts of docs and stuffs so that after months when u get tired if waiting n u cal them then they can tell u that they havent received anthing.....and she also said u dont need to call i will call u when i will rcv anything ...and here if i hadnt called her today i would never know tht she didnt even bother to look for my parcel......badly pissed at these losers.....!!!!

I think its cz of the lengthy Xmas break, the other thing is your medical exam goes straight to Sydney and don't worry it sometimes take few weeks before they send the results back to AHC. I think soon you will get the response from AHC regarding your visa.

I am frequent visitor to this forum for the last 6 months and this is the first time I am posting anything.

Just to let you know I applied for my wife visa (End of May) Medical request in October also further docs but somehow we submitted documents late (in December) and today I called AHC and they confirm that my wife's application is now finalized and they well dispatch the grant letter before the end of this week.

I think its cz of the lengthy Xmas break, the other thing is your medical exam goes straight to Sydney and don't worry it sometimes take few weeks before they send the results back to AHC. I think soon you will get the response from AHC regarding your visa.

I am frequent visitor to this forum for the last 6 months and this is the first time I am posting anything.

Just to let you know I applied for my wife visa (End of May) Medical request in October also further docs but somehow we submitted documents late (in December) and today I called AHC and they confirm that my wife's application is now finalized and they well dispatch the grant letter before the end of this week.

thx for ur comment...but its nt abt the christmas break...its just tht they didnt bother to see tht i hv sent all the docs over a month ago n nw i shd be rcvng visa...also i hv been constantly sending her reminders n calling her to tell abt my case n now abt a whole moth later she says whts pure rubbish...they r losers!!!!

plus i got my med done from sydney as i m here on a visit visa.....still they took so much time

ruqayya be calm .... Allah will help you

i saw some other cases like that, as mukesum got request of medicals and further docs again and she was getting ready to send them again

but she got her visa couple of days after requested again and even she dint sent her docs again.

so, be patience and follow AHC as they want you to do and in the result God will help you....

I also called them today and on my 8th try i get connected to one very arrogant guy who was soooooooooo rude ,he said i shouldnt tell them that its 9 months and i have not get the Medical request and i shouldnt tell them that other applicants got the medical request already ,He just said that they will contact when needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY HATE THIS IMMIGRATION SYSTEM WHERE APPLICANT HAS NO RIGHT TO ASK QUESTION ABOUT HIS OWN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know who has appointed him to be on that seat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and one another funny thing happen today that some lady in partner section put me on Hold and when call connected i spoke with some guy and he was also applicant and on hold to get some information and when i told him my name and wanted to know about something hahahahahahaha isnt ittt funnyyyy???? :D

Edited by lebourvellec
Forum rules

I also called them today and on my 8th try i get connected to one very arrogant guy who was soooooooooo rude ,he said i shouldnt tell them that its 9 months and i have not get the Medical request and i shouldnt tell them that other applicants got the medical request already ,He just said that they will contact when needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY HATE THIS IMMIGRATION SYSTEM WHERE APPLICANT HAS NO RIGHT TO ASK QUESTION ABOUT HIS OWN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know who has appointed him to be on that seat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I think I also spoke to the same guy. They don't care anything for us, I think the operator, after getting annoyed with our calls, transfer to this guy who might be that showoff guy who can handle anyone's call with ease. I think his name was abassi etc. For them, who cares about customer service. Over here everyone focus on good customer service, over there they don't care.

Yes, I think I also spoke to the same guy. They don't care anything for us, I think the operator, after getting annoyed with our calls, transfer to this guy who might be that showoff guy who can handle anyone's call with ease. I think his name was abassi etc. For them, who cares about customer service. Over here everyone focus on good customer service, over there they don't care.

I am working in American Customer Service call center and i have experience in this field and i can never talk to some one in this tone and yes you are absolutely right,Operator transferred me to 2 or 3 other COs but at last when i said that i am calling u now for 8th time she transferred me to that guy and he was soooooooo arrogant !!!!! at instance i thought i should give him bit lecture of how to entertain some one if u r sitting on this position but then i didnt!!

dun worry ruqaya, u canot trust these cos.. they dun tell the exact things!! miss KA said me the same thing.. she lied to me that she didnt recieved anything its just cuz she want us to wait more.. just dun worry they take 2 and half months almost after medicals and xtra documents submission..

Same thing has already been experienced by RANA G and couple of other fellows. So need not to worry. These arrogant SOBs are worthless piece of Misinformation. In my opinion, if u ever got a MALE on your call then simply hang your fone up and curse your badluck. Next time wish for a lucky lady who can misguide u in professional manner :biggrin:

All he was trying to say again and again, the sla is 12 months and we are within that time.

If case is referred for Security checks then I am afraid there is no SLA/KPI who can cover-up the time slot. Right now they have perfect good excuse for you that is. Processing time frame is 12 Months. But its clearly visible in MALE applicants time sheet that avg. processing time for them is more than 12 Months. so my man wait, wait and waitttttt ....

cheers