Guest pakistan

They asked for it when i went there for interview .... That day she was predending like k abhi visa day gi .... But now its been more then 2 months im still here.... But i dont know yaar my father in law asked them about my case so they said her case is in security checks my decision is ready they r just waiting for response.... I m so confused .... Don't know wats wrong with them.

Nopes.... When 1st time i asked them they said we have sent ur med to aus for clearance after that no responce....2nd time when i called them another lady said to me that iom is taking time i called iom same day they said we have already sd ur medical n after that my father in law asked them they said security checks taking time n they r waiting for their response n yesterday i called them back lady said g dont compare ur case with others 12 months are standard time n bla bla .... Now what can i do now??

Nopes.... When 1st time i asked them they said we have sent ur med to aus for clearance after that no responce....2nd time when i called them another lady said to me that iom is taking time i called iom same day they said we have already sd ur medical n after that my father in law asked them they said security checks taking time n they r waiting for their response n yesterday i called them back lady said g dont compare ur case with others 12 months are standard time n bla bla .... Now what can i do now??

Dont worry these are their tactics to delay the process and they do not have any answer so they give u false information which is satisfying for u , there is no issue of IOM , there is no issue of security checks for women they are just delaying it for no reason and dont worry its not gonna take whole 12 months , u will get answer from them soon , it is their standard answer to every applicant.

Well Behno aur Bhaiyo today i called AHC for the first time since i lodged in my application courtesy of my MA who is hopeless!!! i spoke to my CO who pretended first that she is someone else and said that visa section do not work on Fridays so call on Monday,i said why it is mentioned in ur website that u guys work Monday to Friday,i said i want to speak with Miss K.A she said visa section is not available,well then after few hours my CO called me who was invisible when i called,and the lady who called me and said she is my CO was same with whom i speak in the morning,she asked me for the information she asked in the Additional letter regarding FORM 80 i said that we already submitted all the explanation via email and then she checked her email WOW,and then to hide her embarrassment she said she is calling for the verification of the answers we submitted,she said that she is gonna send this information for security checks and will contact me soon if she require anything , SALAM TO AHC :D

I think she is collecting words thats why se ask again n again.....:)

hahahahahaha yup she is making up her own dictionary and getting the opinion of other people but i googled it and sent her the best answer for F.S.C , so i was wondering that may be Islamabad is still in the stone age where there is no internet and google to search for the abbreviations or may be she is not Pakistani who dont know about Pakistani studies and abbreviations for that :D

Well Behno aur Bhaiyo today i called AHC for the first time since i lodged in my application courtesy of my MA who is hopeless!!! i spoke to my CO who pretended first that she is someone else and said that visa section do not work on Fridays so call on Monday,i said why it is mentioned in ur website that u guys work Monday to Friday,i said i want to speak with Miss K.A she said visa section is not available,well then after few hours my CO called me who was invisible when i called,and the lady who called me and said she is my CO was same with whom i speak in the morning,she asked me for the information she asked in the Additional letter regarding FORM 80 i said that we already submitted all the explanation via email and then she checked her email WOW,and then to hide her embarrassment she said she is calling for the verification of the answers we submitted,she said that she is gonna send this information for security checks and will contact me soon if she require anything , SALAM TO AHC :D

AHC full confused how they handle work here in this forum 12 person already got visa and 24 in waiting list so i think how only one KA checking daily to in 24 cases some people not in this forum maybe she have 70 cases 309 ..haha Allah K.A ko sehat-o-tandrusti da..Ameeen

AHC full confused how they handle work here in this forum 12 person already got visa and 24 in waiting list so i think how only one KA checking daily to in 24 cases some people not in this forum maybe she have 70 cases 309 ..haha Allah K.A ko sehat-o-tandrusti da..Ameeen

Sehat o Tandrusti Plus BADAAMS to remember her own name :D

P.S.S She asked me for the abbreviation of F.S.C again :D ohhhh myyyyy goooosshhhhh

Lolz she is still asking about it.. Poor K.A

p.s and this is why we should keep on reminding them about our cases because they lost track of it easily.

Maybe SCO is delaying it for no good reason, maybe he/she wants ur security check after all. So confusing, poor u, hope they keep it simple for us.

Oh finally u called, did u talked in eng or urdu, they (CO) r desi right? If they are sending ur application now for security check then mate add 12 months more to it. The good thing is atleast they have or will send it now.

Oh finally u called, did u talked in eng or urdu, they (CO) r desi right? If they are sending ur application now for security check then mate add 12 months more to it. The good thing is atleast they have or will send it now.

may be they'll speed up their process early in next year.. new year new hopes :)