Guest pakistan

12 month PCC and Medical expiry date but in 12 month if visa grant then depend on visa decision officer he/she maybe give Medical extend... you are lucky brother your case in AHC Islamabad 2009 and 2010 bangkok refused 90% visa's :(

ali have u got the call or email frm sara she is the boss for the visa decision in isb well i hope my case is rite behind ur case so she will look on it after ur case is done with visa grant lets see i will try to call karima or sara anyone of them

ali have u got the call or email frm sara she is the boss for the visa decision in isb well i hope my case is rite behind ur case so she will look on it after ur case is done with visa grant lets see i will try to call karima or sara anyone of them

i dont know what they are doing but i am still waiting of good news ..hope Insha Allah

what is FSC and BSC ...haha cant believe any pakistani not know about this ... have a stupid correction but she knows all she say this is only checking maybe FSC stand some other courses :D why they want to make us laughing and feel they have no education like a under metric ..haha

which date you sent to AHC sis... is through TCS?? did u got email or call for passport request???i want to know how long passport process for stamp??

I send it on 7th through tcs.. And they told me to send passport when i called them that day.. But two weeks are already gone and no news of it..

Just got a call from Embassy.....

***********VISA Granted*********

In 5 Months..... 12 days..... from start to end.....

Only in 7 days after Medical ............

what a smooth journey it was.....

I am really grate full to Allah................

Australia.... Here I come.....

Edited by Mukesam

Just got a call from Embassy.....

***********VISA Granted*********

In 5 Months..... 12 days..... from start to end.....

Only in 7 days after Medical ............

what a smooth journey it was.....

I am really grate full to Allah................

Australia.... Here I come.....

Congratulation