Guest pakistan

i call today ....case very near to finalize .. :D how i trust to them my co not talk to me this was other person who read my case to make me hold on call ...she such a nice person ... :) i forgot to ask her name :(

Nice Mada thats really good news

thx fasi10.....

have u asked ur CO regarding ur case? if yes then what did they say

lol dont remind me abt my CO..im really angry on her :D...I called her 15 times today and she dint respond neither she is answering my emails..Its been 12 months now and standard visa time has passed and she is not even giving any reasons for delay..

They first complete security checks then they go for Medicals , so there is no issue of security checks now , they give lowest priority to our subclasses thats why at this time of the year they do not make much decision they will speed up from January again

yes I think u r right..they asked for my add docs form 80 etc in march and then called me for medical in oct..so i think so security checks should have completed...

They first complete security checks then they go for Medicals , so there is no issue of security checks now , they give lowest priority to our subclasses thats why at this time of the year they do not make much decision they will speed up from January again

what about your case FirstKnight....what they say about medical and security checks?

If medical then possibly 2 to 3 months, not more than that. There is no priority for spouse visas. Only skilled migrant process has priority.

adnanm they do give high priority to spouse visa as welll...... see below

Higher priority is given to immediate family such as those applying within the Partner or Child categories. This includes dependent children, children for adoption, orphan relatives, partners and fiancés.

Mada i got an email yesterday evening . . .

can u tell me which time they sent u email...your CO sent u or SCO ..or other person bcz i worry about time 8am to 4:45 pm time of AHC but i got one email 6:05pm so i have day night duty to check my inbox and Pomisnoz.com ..lol but AHC have no time line and no any rule :(

what about your case FirstKnight....what they say about medical and security checks?

I sent them Form 80 initially in April , then they come up with stupid questions in October regarding Form 80 then for one month she didnt even bother to open the email my MA sent her so when i spoke with my CO on 17th of November she said she is gonna send this information for Security Checks and they will try to wrap it up as soon as possible ,in additional documents i have already submitted FRC,MRC and Employment status of my wife , , i am gonna wait until 10th of Dec if not then will give her call again to awake her

First Business visa , Second Traveler visas third skilled migrants fourth Student visas and then they give priority to Subclass 309/100 and other family sponsored visas and we all can see how much priority they give to us when they do not even bother to reply to our emails for months and do not bother to reply our calls and more over we are HIGH RISK country so for males they drag the case to its full and try there best if some aussie women marry Pakistani to lead their relation to Divorce , it create panic when we are living 1000 miles away from each other and in these hard economic situation u r not able to meet so often in real , i wish they know about the feelings of the couple and try to wrap things up quickly

adnanm they do give high priority to spouse visa as welll...... see below

Higher priority is given to immediate family such as those applying within the Partner or Child categories. This includes dependent children, children for adoption, orphan relatives, partners and fiancés.

Ok so it's high priority, even better :)

First Business visa , Second Traveler visas third skilled migrants fourth Student visas and then they give priority to Subclass 309/100 and other family sponsored visas and we all can see how much priority they give to us when they do not even bother to reply to our emails for months and do not bother to reply our calls and more over we are HIGH RISK country so for males they drag the case to its full and try there best if some aussie women marry Pakistani to lead their relation to Divorce , it create panic when we are living 1000 miles away from each other and in these hard economic situation u r not able to meet so often in real , i wish they know about the feelings of the couple and try to wrap things up quickly

lol..mate im in the same boat with u ;)

dun say like that:( I am expecting my visa this month INSHALAH:)[/quote

Hmm I wish everyone could have their visas on time.. But AHC says everytime when u call.. "We have thousands of applications to process.. If its not like that we would give u the visa in a day".. What a great answer by them..!! Hopefully Biometrics (AVAC's starting from Dec 10) can now improve visa processing in Pakistan.

Thanks to DIAC for the Biometrics thing and Label-Free Travel From Pakistan. Good Luck Everyone..!!