Guest pakistan

This is rather strange but I thought I share it here. I have heard of 3 cases now - one of which I know personally here in Australia - where the applicant and the sponsor have gone directly to the embassy and requested for the processing of their application until the visa is granted to them within 3-4weeks! During this time they would regularly visit the embassy, following on the progress of the application and providing them any necessary documents in hand.

There are clearly too many things wrong with this and don't make sense but given the non-transparency of the processing one can only speculate whether this can be true.

yes adnanm its not a spouse visa....

i know Mehak its not a spouse visa ..its just sample i want to know about visa label can AHC put our picture on its label or just same like this its a student visa so dont worry about this :D if they not put our picture on visa label then why AHC want recent picture of us .....????? simee , AMZ, aqsa , and Nids tel me plzzzzzzzz

i know Mehak its not a spouse visa ..its just sample i want to know about visa label can AHC put our picture on its label or just same like this its a student visa so dont worry about this :D if they not put our picture on visa label then why AHC want recent picture of us .....????? simee , AMZ, aqsa , and Nids tel me plzzzzzzzz

Mada they issue the visa same as like this on request and they gonna charge you for that....if you dont wanna have it u can travel label free on the visa grant letter.. AHC keeps the photos of client for their records and they not gonna issue any label with the clients pic :)

Recent pics are just to keep them as a record, it has got nothing to do with visa label...

In the morning I got a reply from CO..and its the same old system generated email..I dont know how mch more time do they want...

Thanks for the email. As already informed you that we are actively working on the application and once all the requirments are completed on the file the decision maker will decide your application.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognises the time taken to process the application.

We are seeking to process your client's application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.

The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that this application is finalised as quickly as possible.

In the morning I got a reply from CO..and its the same old system generated email..I dont know how mch more time do they want...

Thanks for the email. As already informed you that we are actively working on the application and once all the requirments are completed on the file the decision maker will decide your application.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognises the time taken to process the application.

We are seeking to process your client's application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.

The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that this application is finalised as quickly as possible.

6 to 9 month security checks timeline bro..

6 to 9 month security checks timeline bro..

I have looked into your application. To date, all outstanding information was received at our office on 13 November 2012. Your medicals have been initiated and are still processing.

We are seeking to process your wife's application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time. I will ensure there is an outcome on your application as soon as possible.

Lastly, the service standard for Partner applications processed at the Australian High Commission in Islamabad is 12 months. Please note that this is indicative only. Processing time on individual cases may vary depending on individual circumstances and the complexity of each case. Applications lodged without full and complete documentation may also take longer to finalise. I note that your application was lodged on 07 May 2012 and is still within service standard.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on the details below.

Kind Regards

Sara Bendall-Charles

Senior Migration Officer

wot a sim ilarites of emails !!

I have looked into your application. To date, all outstanding information was received at our office on 13 November 2012. Your medicals have been initiated and are still processing.

We are seeking to process your wife's application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time. I will ensure there is an outcome on your application as soon as possible.

Lastly, the service standard for Partner applications processed at the Australian High Commission in Islamabad is 12 months. Please note that this is indicative only. Processing time on individual cases may vary depending on individual circumstances and the complexity of each case. Applications lodged without full and complete documentation may also take longer to finalise. I note that your application was lodged on 07 May 2012 and is still within service standard.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on the details below.

Kind Regards

Sara Bendall-Charles

Senior Migration Officer

wot a sim ilarites of emails !!

lol I got pretty similar mail when I inquired about my case 5 months ago :D

it means fasi and mickey case is under of SCO now so forget to K.A ..keep wait i think Sara is decision officer in AHC hope she will done all pending casess
mada normalyy they reply after two weeks on emails and my huby got reply from sara 3 mnths bak also, i mean she is the one whio reply instead of k.a so m not sure about that weather the case is with co or SCO

mada normalyy they reply after two weeks on emails and my huby got reply from sara 3 mnths bak also, i mean she is the one whio reply instead of k.a so m not sure about that weather the case is with co or SCO

did u try to call SCO ask her what happend ...i will call to her on monday i had her 3 emails ..same reply just copy paste she never typeing reply according to my question :(

Hi guys.. just wanted to post a quick update from myside..got here in Aussie on Saturday.. have my bank account open along with Medicare and the first thing they asked me was whether I have visa label or not.. so if you guys are still wondering about it I would suggest that you go for it for now it may save time u know otherwise it's not a problem...other then that through weather is hot arghhh :(so get ready for that if you are planing on coming this month or the next...apart from that I'm dead bored so ladies prepare for that too.. anyhow I'm thinking of starting a job I hope I get one..:)

Also I had 29kg luggage along with hand carry at Islamabad airport but theyblet me through.. thank God.. so if you have around 26-27 kg bag for Thai I think it won't b a problem..:)

Goodluck to everyone :D