Guest pakistan

I got my visa in Dec few years back. Y not my wife too? Maybe she will be given on the same date as mine.

why i thinking if AHC have office on then why they not paper work impossible after all they are reporting to higher management also who will checked them daily or weekly base so hope all will be fine IA we will get visa soon hope everyday ..any time we can get email of visa grant letter :xmas23: just think positive......Allah bless to all

Well i didnt said that to disappoint any one , yes they do have quota of visas to be granted and they reduce the speed in December and at this time of period people apply for the visitor visas to see Australia and they give first priority to that also holidays coming there so High Commission staff from Australia also go to holidays back in Australia , i am waiting from last 8 months and waiting for the Medical from last month i wish that they speed up process everyone want to be with their spouses i was just giving u the fact and imagine after thinking like that if u still get the grant letter how wonderful it would be , i just said they will give less visas i didnt said they will not give it at all :) so keep up the hope sis InshAllah everything will be perfect :)

I heard long time ago that they have some quota fixed for a year and in Dec it reaches to its limit that's y few visas r granted in Dec mostly to those which r on their priority list. And don't ask me what is priority list because it varies from case to case.

Please remember quota always denotes to Fiscal year that is June to june.

DIAC never consume 12 months quota in 6 months. thats totally against Quota management.

your logic could be right about 6 months quota limit but not for the 12 months.

Please remember quota always denotes to Fiscal year that is June to june.

DIAC never consume 12 months quota in 6 months. thats totally against Quota management.

your logic could be right about 6 months quota limit but not for the 12 months.

so it means that we can expect visas in december:) but i called up today and she said dunt expect visas in next 10 days:(

so it means that we can expect visas in december:) but i called up today and she said dunt expect visas in next 10 days:(

My man, Never ever trust CS staff :)

Specially when u are dealing with high commission or DIAC.

My advise, Please stop thinking about visa, just go on with your life. I know its hard as i was also in same boat till last year. but do u have other options? No mate, you dont have. just wait and watch thats the thing you could do. :)

happy waiting

My man, Never ever trust CS staff :)

Specially when u are dealing with high commission or DIAC.

My advise, Please stop thinking about visa, just go on with your life. I know its hard as i was also in same boat till last year. but do u have other options? No mate, you dont have. just wait and watch thats the thing you could do. :)

happy waiting

yeah right, evrytime i call them they just say that we have recieved your medicals and we have sent them to Australia, today i called them again and she said dunt expect visa in next 10 days:(

i know we dun have any other option but this journey is so monotonious and feel like stucked:/

yeah right, evrytime i call them they just say that we have recieved your medicals and we have sent them to Australia, today i called them again and she said dunt expect visa in next 10 days:(

i know we dun have any other option but this journey is so monotonious and feel like stucked:/

you are lucky that, they just said dont expect visa in next 10 days. False hope, rude behaviour and wrong info. is there speciality. Another Forum member told me exactly what happened with HIM and how they treated him during whole application processing.

I know exactly, how you and all other applicants feel and believe me i was also stuck for 2 years.

For me, journey hasn't been started as I will apply visa for my wife in couple of months so lets hope for better processing for you and all others.

cheers

you are lucky that, they just said dont expect visa in next 10 days. False hope, rude behaviour and wrong info. is there speciality. Another Forum member told me exactly what happened with HIM and how they treated him during whole application processing.

I know exactly, how you and all other applicants feel and believe me i was also stuck for 2 years.

For me, journey hasn't been started as I will apply visa for my wife in couple of months so lets hope for better processing for you and all others.

cheers

mashalah u must be having all info before, m sure she wont face this kind of situation

Well yar whatever we do they have to give visa when they want , i submitted all the documents after consulting with one of the best Migration Agent in Aus but still they are keeping it pending , it depend on luck as well , For females it is 6-8 months and for male applicants 10-12 ,whatever we do to reduce time AHC will come up with excuses , so the best policy is to wait ,watch and pray hard :)

GPRS and ABI (Star 1) exist on this thread ??? in spreadsheet i have seen , have they lodged there application in ISB AHC ??? i wonder what mistake i did, they asked for form 80 and also for the Medicals in only 2 months and eighteen days to GPRS and ABI got his medicla request in 4 months ???? that is so disgusting !!!!!!!!!!! the people who try to reduce time by sending Form 80 initially they do not send them Medical and the one who didnt sent complete file initially have got the Medicals its ridiculoussssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Zaf1981
GPRS and ABI (Star 1) exist on this thread ??? in spreadsheet i have seen , have they lodged there application in ISB AHC ??? i wonder what mistake i did, they asked for form 80 and also for the Medicals in only 2 months and eighteen days to GPRS and ABI got his medicla request in 4 months ???? that is so disgusting !!!!!!!!!!! the people who try to reduce time by sending Form 80 initially they do not send them Medical and the one who didnt sent complete file initially have got the Medicals its ridiculoussssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter when they ask for your medical or form 80 because the decision is based on your whole document and the information u had provided to them are so much clear that they need no extra time.

They do the security checks on Form 80 Bros , becoz on Form 80 u give all the details regarding the jobs or addresses , and when they asked for some explanations regarding Form 80 and i spoke with my CO,she said this is asked by security checks and she will forward this information to agency , so thats confirm that they do security checks on behalf of Form 80, and bro whatever information we give them and more and more we make it clear for them they will still come up with stupid excuses,i submitted each and everything but i am still waiting for the medicals,our whole life depend on their one decision and how they assess all the information we give them but they do not care ,it all depend on luck and how efficient ur SENIOR CASE OFFICER is.......

Its Common perception that, FORM80 is the major thing used to initiate Security Checks. but just a perception not a confirmed thing.

well in that case i guess my security checks are under progress coz 2 months ago my CO called me asked for some corrections in that form regarding my education and work..and i remember she said something like that " they are not getting some thing regarding your education so if u can provide me the details again on phone then it will save time in ur processing".

well in that case i guess my security checks are under progress coz 2 months ago my CO called me asked for some corrections in that form regarding my education and work..and i remember she said something like that " they are not getting some thing regarding your education so if u can provide me the details again on phone then it will save time in ur processing".

Asking for missing info or correction in FORM80 is always a good sign. so keep up the faith mate. U will get your shiny sticker soon.

Cheers

They do the security checks on Form 80 Bros , becoz on Form 80 u give all the details regarding the jobs or addresses , and when they asked for some explanations regarding Form 80 and i spoke with my CO,she said this is asked by security checks and she will forward this information to agency , so thats confirm that they do security checks on behalf of Form 80, and bro whatever information we give them and more and more we make it clear for them they will still come up with stupid excuses,i submitted each and everything but i am still waiting for the medicals,our whole life depend on their one decision and how they assess all the information we give them but they do not care ,it all depend on luck and how efficient ur SENIOR CASE OFFICER is.......

yes u r spot on...bro i got my medical 7 months after submitting my form 80...Its a long painful process..so dont need to worry I hope ull get it soon

yes u r spot on...bro i got my medical 7 months after submitting my form 80...Its a long painful process..so dont need to worry I hope ull get it soon

I sent Form 80 along with initial documents , they have contacted me for additional documents in October 1st , and asked me stupid questions regarding Form 80 like what is the abbreviation for FSC it is soooooooooooooooooo disgusting , these are all the tactics to delay the process bro otherwise by now my case was going to be finalized becoz from last 8 months they could have easily done all the checks......

I sent Form 80 along with initial documents , they have contacted me for additional documents in October 1st , and asked me stupid questions regarding Form 80 like what is the abbreviation for FSC it is soooooooooooooooooo disgusting , these are all the tactics to delay the process bro otherwise by now my case was going to be finalized becoz from last 8 months they could have easily done all the checks......

lol they asked me a similar question to yours..yes u r r right they should have done all the check by now...in mine case already 12 months are gone and i gotta feeling may be a month or two more..i hope so not but cant really say anything..