Guest pakistan

if applicant apply before 2 years and his/her case still under process can he/she send AHC doc's for process of 100 visa can this possible before 309 subclass AHC grant 100 subclass..i think they need call for 100 subclass requirements of docs..??? but 100 subclass process inside Aussie will better. did any one got 100 subclass who applied 309. ??

I think u can go directly for 100 subclass if ur relationship is of 2 years of more and it will make it even stronger if u have a child so it will erase any doubts about ur relationship....

if applicant apply before 2 years and his/her case still under process can he/she send AHC doc's for process of 100 visa can this possible before 309 subclass AHC grant 100 subclass..i think they need call for 100 subclass requirements of docs..??? but 100 subclass process inside Aussie will better. did any one got 100 subclass who applied 309. ??

Umm If u can check details of gentleman named RANA G you will see that he got 309 after a long wait of more than 2 years during application processing :)

:unsure: That's insane...!! Farr out its 12 months for u now..Hopefully AHC grant u the visa soon.. Don't think of that MRT thing.. Just a wastage of time and more money, nothing else.. $1540 is their Fee.. Seriously!! Hope ALLAH keeps us away from that MRT thing..!! We get our visas in a real way coz we deserve it (AHC -ISB).. INSH-ALLAH!!

InshAllah and Ameen bro becoz MRT really is cruel part of immigration becoz first they will take 12 months here then if they deny we go to MRT which i think now they take 6 months and then again in AHC ISB and they will again take time to make decision according to time line , so i do not wanna think about it but for male applicants there is always a threat of it so i always pray that whatever time they take they can take but give us visa on first attempt :) so praying hard bro for me and for all of you guys that MAY ALLAH HELP US AND WE GET OUR VISAS IN FIRST ATTEMPT AMEEN

Well first of all it will never take 2 years for any one to make decision but if in case they reject it and u go to MRT and then come back u will still apply for 309 visa , Subclass 100 is for permanent residency so they consider it once we complete the time duration of 2 years living with our spouses in Australia , few migration agents can won the case by adding the DOL of 309 visa and they say that this couple is together for 2 years but i think it can only happen if couple is staying together onshore i dont think offshore applicants can get Subclass 100 this way

:sad: crying.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby do not cry you will be soon with your hubby InshAllah :) i have seen on Indian thread that the visa issuing speed is slow but still people are getting grants so i hope InshAllah it will be same for Pakistani Applicants .

Edited by FirstKnight

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby do not cry you will be soon with your hubby InshAllah :) i have seen on Indian thread that the visa issuing speed is slow but still people are getting grants so i hope InshAllah it will be same for Pakistani Applicants .

i hope IA all will be fine

Did she said anything abt visa very soon?

yeah she say they are working many cases and many cases ready for decision and many already is under of Visa decision officer so As soon as possible SCO vill finalized IA now i feel AHC will announced 6 or 8 visa's together and same day insha Allah so dont worry just Take dua to all in this thread according to spreadsheet we are 6 or 8 persons cross our timeline's already :(

yeah she say they are working many cases and many cases ready for decision and many already is under of Visa decision officer so As soon as possible SCO vill finalized IA now i feel AHC will announced 6 or 8 visa's together and same day insha Allah so dont worry just Take dua to all in this thread according to spreadsheet we are 6 or 8 persons cross our timeline's already :(

InshAllah :)

Did she specifically mention abt ur case.

yes ofcourse....when we call to them they have 1st question what is your file number ..haha

Ok so ur case is already with final decision officer. Or its ready for decision but not yet with decision officer. Which one of the two conditions u mentioned above. Sorry for being a pain in the... but just curious to know.

Looks like u missed out asking that but no worries let's hope for the best IA.

i dont know what about my case under CO or SCO :( my co say to me all few days wait i dont know few days means 15 days or 30 days ..why she use few days word she can use few month or few weeks also but she said only for few days this work disturb me :( it means end of this week maybe ...can your tell me bro...if my case is under decision then how long more wait for decision ???